Sign in to follow this  
[}Warbringer 9000{]

I just realized something...

In Command & Conquer: Zero Hour, the US basic strategy follows the same principles as the strategy we used in Desert Storm, Shield, and Operation: Iraqi Freedom.

-Use a superior air force to demolish base defenses

-Destroy resources/power suplies using various weapons and/or units

-Attack and obliterate the remaining enimies

God, I am a newb.

The air force aspect is most realistic.

But to be honest in the Generals storyline at least the GLA were a genuine threat and had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

The whole China aspect could become reality in the future. The USA is will get paranoid about China like it did about Russia during the cold war.

Guest MadBadger

USAs already paranoid about China. Why else start RnD on long range rockets that can conveniently attack china from US mainland (there being developed to counter China missiles due to 'fears' they could fall into 'terrorist' hands). Also the first Squadron of F-35Bs of the factory line are being deployed to the Chinese theatre (theres a US airbase on an island in the pacific somewhere).

It's only a matter of time until the US's insistance that they can be the only world power gets us all into trouble. I don't believe China have plans to take over the world, they are simply a powerful superpower with a growing economic might. I hope the US stays well clear and allies themself with China. But with people like Bush in charge I can only see it turning into a disaster. We're out of out depth against the middle east as it is.

All youre good at is pointing out problems and no solutions yes? (obviously) China isnt the only one. India is well on their way also but as it goes

There's a time and a place for everything

Dont sweat it :wink: Well pull through. Even if we have to launch the whole USA into space.Then we'd be a UNIVERSAL power...

It's only a matter of time until the US's insistance that they can be the only world power gets us all into trouble. I don't believe China have plans to take over the world, they are simply a powerful superpower with a growing economic might. I hope the US stays well clear and allies themself with China. But with people like Bush in charge I can only see it turning into a disaster. We're out of out depth against the middle east as it is.

Ah, another Bush hater! Grand!

We won't attack them if they don't attack us, thats basically it. They are thinking about invading Taiwan though, which we have been defending for quite sometime.

All youre good at is pointing out problems and no solutions yes? (obviously)

I think the main thing is not to cause problems in the first place. Going to war really should be a last option on the list, and if you do go to war you must be sure you can deal with the situation afterwards. The US totally misjudged the Iraq situation and it is costing them billions. I also hate to see the UK backing the US in everything they do, especially as most of the public haven't backed the war since the start.

The whole middle eastern situation has ruined Western repuation almost beyond repair. I hope over time things will improve. Don't get me started on the Guantamano Bay situation, it's one of the biggest disgraces of the last few decades.

Ah, another Bush hater! Grand!

We won't attack them if they don't attack us, thats basically it. They are thinking about invading Taiwan though, which we have been defending for quite sometime.

Instead of the 'we won't attack them if they don't attack us' policy it would be nice to see China and the US become close allies instead of going into another cold war. The US's attitude towards many countries is not one of a friend but a world-wide bully; just look at Cuba. Their intentions may at times be in the right place but they need to start gaining respect through their actions instead of through sheer might.

I also hate to see the UK backing the US in everything they do, especially as most of the public haven't backed the war since the start.

Well unluckily Bush and His Tonyness are best of friends. So Things like this are likely to happen frequently.

Yes, look at Cuba, they only seised our businessed, imprisoned our citizens, and built nuke silos there :roll: Oh yes, we really havent been very nice to them....GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR________

Duh, we are nice to countries that have a history like Cuba. Can you name anyother where hte US is being a "big bully"? You Brits are like half of Americans, vote Bush/Blair in office, then complain about everything he does :roll:

Jesus, get on with your life. Neither nation is doing wrong. You complain about it costing us billions to fund the "war" in Iraq. Have you considered how much good we have done for the Iraqi citiznes? Gotten rid of an oppressive dictator, restored their economy, brought them democracy and all the freedoms that come with it. All of the people attacking US troops in Iraq are being funded and based out of other nations, such as Iran. The vast majority of Iraqi citizens like the US and what we have done for them. Dont believe me? Try talking to US Marines that have been over there for hte past several months.

Oh, and F*(&^% the media. They dont know what they're talking about.

Guest MadBadger
I also hate to see the UK backing the US in everything they do, especially as most of the public haven't backed the war since the start.

Well unluckily Bush and His Tonyness are best of friends. So Things like this are likely to happen frequently.

N0000000000000000000000000000000B

Old Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N0000000000000000000000000000000B

:D

that really doesnt help things Badger :wink:

Guest MadBadger

well I killed the old convisation ;)

Yes, look at Cuba, they only seised our businessed, imprisoned our citizens, and built nuke silos there :roll: Oh yes, we really havent been very nice to them....GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR________

Duh, we are nice to countries that have a history like Cuba. Can you name anyother where hte US is being a "big bully"? You Brits are like half of Americans, vote Bush/Blair in office, then complain about everything he does :roll:

Jesus, get on with your life. Neither nation is doing wrong. You complain about it costing us billions to fund the "war" in Iraq. Have you considered how much good we have done for the Iraqi citiznes? Gotten rid of an oppressive dictator, restored their economy, brought them democracy and all the freedoms that come with it. All of the people attacking US troops in Iraq are being funded and based out of other nations, such as Iran. The vast majority of Iraqi citizens like the US and what we have done for them. Dont believe me? Try talking to US Marines that have been over there for hte past several months.

Oh, and F*(&^% the media. They dont know what they're talking about.

Oh look, the Us are here to save us. You know, they know there are Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, they just cant find them. They kept all the receipts. Someone would notice if they were transported to, say, Pakistan, where they still have failed finding Osama Bin Laden which the CIA trained themselves. At the moment, the US economy, thanks to Bush, is heading for recession and whoever said they're thinking about invading Taiwan better be bullsh** otherwise the US are just screwed, and no one will ever like them except for themselves, but thats what is happening now.

You remember Vietnam, what was it, something like 750 thousand US Troops, all against Communism. Overall, more than 1 million Vietnamese civilians were killed or maimed, and Australia (where I live) had to pull out their puny 8300 soldiers because of the huge opposition back on the homeland. Same back on US soil, protests and moratoriums everyday.

Invasion of Iraq was probably for their oil. Its good that u got rid of Hussein and that u dislodged the Taliban, but remaining is Al-Qaeda and its allies. Before that came 9/11 and the London Bus and Train attacks.

Americans voted Bush in because of his promises. "You're either with us against us". Good work Sherlock. And after those 3000 ppl died in 9/11 Trade Towers and that Earthquake in 2005 in Pakistan, Bush claimed they were the two worst disasters in the history of the world.

The October 8, 2005 magnitude 7.6 earthquake in Pakistan was not especially large, but the more than 40,000 victims has raised it to the level of a major catastrophe. Without doubt, however, the most devastating loss of life in recent years was the much larger 9.3   Sumatra-Andaman earthquake (the third largest ever recorded) / tsunami in late 2004 that is now estimated to have claimed 275,000 lives. And don't forget St. Helens back in ye old ages.

I think I've had enough biatching about Bush for one page, and I haven't even made sure the sentences make sense.

Edit: Almost forgot, the plane that hit the pentagon never hit it but disappeared somewhere. Instead, a bunker buster (like on Stealth Bombers) hit the pentagon. The CIA covered up this scam for no reason but to be suspicious as per usual. Don't believe me? The hole in the pentagon was not nearly the size of a plane and the petrol would have ignited, incinerating a book in an office that lay next to where "the plane" hit. None of its pages burnt. SMD MF

Anti-Bush ranting WOOOO

Who ever said the US was going to invade Taiwan :roll: Thats China looking to "accquire" it, we are defending it. Vietnam was a waste of resources, I agree, but I fail to see how that proves your point..er..what point are you making again??

Yes invade Iraq for Oil, why not invade Kuwait and Saudi Arabia while we're at it? O wait, because thats not why we are over there :roll: We actually removed airbases from Saudi Arabia at their request. Doesnt sound much like an oil hungry policy to me....

Sure we didnt find and WMDs, except for the Scuds launched at us early on in the conflict, and Hussiens history of chemical warfare against his own people. But nooo according to the UN, they arent WMDs unless the chemicals are mounted on the Scuds....again, whats with the pessimistic views? Oh, and our economy has improved since 9/11, not gone down. I dont know where you get your info (the evervescent CNN maybe?) but its not entirely accurate. Yes oil prices are rediculously high, but thats the oil companies, not due to a shortage. Read the business reports. Oil companies are seeing the largest profits ever in the recorded history of themselves, and you know what, Bush didnt cause that, so you cant blame him. In fact, right now there is a bill being passed (if it hastn already) that would hike incom taxes on the said oil companies once their profit margins hit a set ceiling.

So yeah, Bush has done a lot of bad things ( :roll: )......

Guest MadBadger

*PMs Bware the thread for the hell of it :P*

Well, I had no idea that this little political thing was going on here, but on a tip, I discovered it... and now need to set a few things straight.

Here, in "Mother Of All Bombs", we have a typical, adorable little lib who thinks he actually knows what's going on. As usual, his trendy America bashing is full of holes and inaccuracies. Here are a few of them for us to consider...

Someone would notice if they were transported to, say, Pakistan, where they still have failed finding Osama Bin Laden which the CIA trained themselves.

The CIA training Osama? Actually, no. And yes, there are dozens of ways that Saddam could have smuggled out his WMD unnoticed during our ample warning time before the invasion.

You remember Vietnam, what was it, something like 750 thousand US Troops, all against Communism. Overall, more than 1 million Vietnamese civilians were killed or maimed, and Australia (where I live) had to pull out their puny 8300 soldiers because of the huge opposition back on the homeland. Same back on US soil, protests and moratoriums everyday.

Yes, the birth of the hippie anti-war movement... probably the most shameful thing in American history. They were dead wrong, but go ahead and cite them. We needed to take a stand against communist aggression, and that war was just... but BECAUSE of the anti-war, anti-American, anti-all that's good and holy hippies, yes, we did lose our resolve and have to suffer a pathetic political defeat. Still, I don't see how this at all applies to Iraq. At all.

Invasion of Iraq was probably for their oil.

And here you lose all credibility. :roll:

Americans voted Bush in because of his promises. "You're either with us against us". Good work Sherlock. And after those 3000 ppl died in 9/11 Trade Towers and that Earthquake in 2005 in Pakistan, Bush claimed they were the two worst disasters in the history of the world.

No such claim was ever made. What does this little rant even MEAN, anyway? "Good luck Sherlock"? :? What are you smoking/injecting/snorting right now? I mean, seriously? :?

Edit: Almost forgot, the plane that hit the pentagon never hit it but disappeared somewhere. Instead, a bunker buster (like on Stealth Bombers) hit the pentagon. The CIA covered up this scam for no reason but to be suspicious as per usual. Don't believe me? The hole in the pentagon was not nearly the size of a plane and the petrol would have ignited, incinerating a book in an office that lay next to where "the plane" hit. None of its pages burnt. SMD MF

You are a moron.

You know BWare, I think I have discovered why some people dislike "debating" with you. You called him a moron :wink: But on a serious note, stick with facts, not opinions (everybody here) and things can stay moderatley clean. No offense to you dirrectly BWare, but your last post (/) really served no purpose in deffense/argument/debatability of the subject at hand. just an FYI

ps-yes yes, good job badger.... :roll: :wink:

whoever said they're thinking about invading Taiwan better be bullsh** otherwise the US are just screwed, and no one will ever like them except for themselves, but thats what is happening now.

I said China was thinking of invading Taiwan...

Guest MadBadger
ps-yes yes, good job badger.... :roll: :wink:

Just sit back relax and watch..... no admins bother lookin in the ZH forum..... part from when i say about the 'sex' bots ;)

I've noticed. Somehow political debates getinto every single forum on here. Almost as bad as religious ones, except those are banned now, these arent. yet.

Tell me cygnus... what else would you call someone who actually believes that the plane that hit the Pentagon was a bunker buster, and that the airliner full of people just disappeared? Thanks for the input, but I think I'll stick with moron.

Also, people who don't like "debating" with me are never actually debating with me. Spouting conspiracy theories is not debating. In a debate, I'm extremely well-mannered and respectful of opposing viewpoints. This just isn't the case here.

Tell me cygnus... what else would you call someone who actually believes that the plane that hit the Pentagon was a bunker buster, and that the airliner full of people just disappeared? Thanks for the input, but I think I'll stick with moron.

Also, people who don't like "debating" with me are never actually debating with me. Spouting conspiracy theories is not debating. In a debate, I'm extremely well-mannered and respectful of opposing viewpoints. This just isn't the case here.

I never said I didnt agree with you on the moron thing, but I;ve just noticed latley, most people give up because you do get very involved in your arguments. Although I have seen enough of these to notice that very very rarely does the opposing view offer any real evidence.

Guest MadBadger

You know that the FBI released 'some' of the film from one of the cameras...... there is a plane but you only have like 2-3 frames of it.....

I want to see the film from the moterway camera..... that orta be quite definate film ;)

Oh yes, so we can all stare and gloat at it and make up more conspiracy theories :roll:

Next thing you know, they'll be saying that the CIA faked Hitler and all of that :roll: