Sign in to follow this  
Guest moejoe

My First Post

Guest moejoe

This is my first post i just want to say hi

im glad to be here

I'm glad I'm here too. :P It's good to meet a new face. :wink:

Guest Commander

Hello moejoe and glad to see more people are signing up for these forums.

Yep, it sure is good to new poeple registering. We have always had the problem of getting our newer members to stick around so I hope you become one of the regulars :)

Since C&C is pretty dull... You could expand..... :wink:

Into other games... That are not directly related to C&C.

Yeah, but this site has been C&C related since its conception. And its CNCNZ........ not allgamesnz :/

Well of course you'd still keep the URL it would just have a little bit of info on one or two other games....

See that would generate more traffic and more people.

But its just an idea...

We don't cover enough of the C&C news as it is now so it would only get harder if CNCNZ.com (a C&C site) covered other games. Plus it would look really strange to come a to what you would think is a C&C site to see news about the latest games like Call of Duty etc.....

But as you said luk3us its just an idea :wink:

I tried a running a big gaming site a couple years ago. It was GameVault.net.nz.....you may have heard of it (yeah right).....it was designed to give NZ gamers a place to call home.....sadly it failed in big way.

We don't cover enough of the C&C news as it is now so it would only get harder if CNCNZ.com (a C&C site) covered other games. Plus it would look really strange to come a to what you would think is a C&C site to see news about the latest games like Call of Duty etc.....

But as you said luk3us its just an idea :wink:

I tried a running a big gaming site a couple years ago. It was GameVault.net.nz.....you may have heard of it (yeah right).....it was designed to give NZ gamers a place to call home.....sadly it failed in big way.

Strangely enough, I do recall that URL from somewhere =/.

Now NZ gamers are at gameplanet fo the most part

Yeah well it was worth a shot.

And Gameplanet is ok I suppose.

And what did you mean about not covering all the C&C news... I mean there isn't really cept modding and maps that you guys don't seem to have a handle on.

Guest (=Danny=)

Hey, Moejoe

Im just Joined Just then Ha Ha Im betta than u :shock:

17th Dec 2003

And what did you mean about not covering all the C&C news... I mean there isn't really cept modding and maps that you guys don't seem to have a handle on.

Hmmm....a tad late replying to this one but here goes....

I want to cover more mod news and features on CNCNZ.com but I'm only one person. As for maps, lots of maps get uploaded but not all them get added.

Things will change in the new year.

I so love that excuse, I'll do it in the new year..... I just love it. Works on anyone and everything. :D:D