Sign in to follow this  
(ha) crazy

best infantry unit?

How about Mr. Flak?

Elite GIs pwn :D

A small group of bunkered GI's can mow through tanks pretty easily too. And once they are elite, bada-bing, bada-boom.

As far as rockies go though,

Cosmonaught > Rocketeer

8)

Those have to be enabled by mods... that's not fair cause I can claim my uber tesla chrono nuclear monkey with AA bananas can pwn everything. :P

Yes, but Cosmonaughts were already ingame. Your ubber chrono nuclear telsa monkey bananas werent :P

Deployed GI...

sitting & waiting...

love to see 'em airborne..

in numbers, normal tank cant stand a chance..

even another rockie? :shock:
One rockie would be killed by the other. rockie can kill all infantry listed. Deployed GIs with GGIs. or garrisoned building with deployed GGIs around it. Chrono Commandos beat seals at C4'ing stuff... Except ships of course. I'm suprised that Boris was mentioned but not Tanya. "Those heroes from Hollywood & vain"? What about spies? Brutes? Yuris? Each infantry unit is useful for something (except civ's)... There's no real best one unless you count the most expensive/powerful/AA unit. Engineers are the most useful unit to me (even better in IFV) because they repair UC/severly damaged/Tech buildings.

Personally, if you have to have one lone inf to do damage with, the Seal is probably your best bet. Unless you have Tanya. But alas, they are useless against airborned so....

The Spy with a Chrono Legion disguise confuses a lot of people to begin with. :)

But I would have to say Chrono Commandos are my favorite esp when backed up by a few Legions. :D

Good trick if you know you're opponent is going to target you're AA with rockies is to fill flack tracks with flack troopers. Most stop targeting them when they notice that theres 5 times the guns shooting at the Rockies than before :twisted:

True. Or just have 4-8 flak tracks hot keyed to one team and waiting as your aa in base. When ever you see paratroops or airstrike or sumthin, hit 0 (or whatever number) and send them on over.

for cost efficient i would say seal but all around crono commando

Rocketeers are still the best all-around.

you know sometimes, I wonder about your sanity...

But they get pwned by FLAK TRACKS! -_-

I still think Rockies are good until they hear "Flak Attack!!"

Now against patriot missiles, Rockies pwn. And vs gat cannons....well, we dont do Rockie rushes against Yuri :P

"Flak Attack" is also the Flak Troopers repric...And FT, when in numbers, pwn Rockies.

Dollar for Dollar, Flak Troopers pwn Rockies. No questions about it.

Besides, I like seeing clouds of flak engulf the little flying blue men :wink:

flack is ok but an apc filled with seals pwns a base and flack of all kinds troops, tracks, and cannons.

rock paper scissors. One sniper pwns a Seal ect ect

Besides, which allied side owns an APC? Unless you mean the BF...

There's no best all-around infantry unit... I mean, most guys get killed by the bane of infantry: Attack Dawgz... I mean, only a few can resist the bite of those animals...