Sign in to follow this  
(ha) crazy

best infantry unit?

There's no best all-around infantry unit... I mean, most guys get killed by the bane of infantry: Attack Dawgz... I mean, only a few can resist the bite of those animals...

Okay, let me see:

- Tanya

- Boris

- Sniper

- Virus

- SEAL

- Desolator

- Brute

- GIs (when deployed and in groups)

- Rocky

- Chrono Legionnaire

- Chrono Commando

Not to mention Chrono legionaires,Chrono Ivans, Terrorists (well that's their purpose-to die)....

Their purpose is to die with a big explosion though, not at the teeth of a german shepherd.

Magic? Thats gunpowder, fool, not floopowder.... :wink:

See? I learned something new today. Woot...I knew demo trucks just blew up when you killed them and all, and I've probably seen it with Ivans, just never put the two together.

i haven't tried that either

*yet*

another Ivan trick is to attack bombs to dogs and have them charge the enemy's base. Works with Tdrones too, but gets costly after a while. Actualyl works with just about anything, but ya know, if you're gona go suicide, you need to be cheap to afford large numbers, since your units wont be getting ranked.

Blast you. Nuke Ivans are the best. O wait, another mod effect :wink:

hey hey hey mod effects are ok

Im not saying they arent, but you can do anything with mod effects.

point proven. I could make a rhino tank that launches V3s with nuclear tesla explosions, so you see, mod effects arent neccessarily balanced.

Initiate pwns all

so does the conscript ultra cheap units and build a whole army of them with 2000 credits

your all wrong if u did not say yp initiate or ggi they all own every thing unless u got a sniper sniper is anothere correct answer and even though those are the best units i still love the chrono legineer :D

One Seal > any large number of basic infantry. Especially cause he'll get to Elite ubber quick, and then wont there be hell to pay :P

oh yes there will but i have changed my mind the best infantry unit is beowulf's volkov especially when elite

Sniper > :P

But anywho, that could go on and on. As far as modded infantry go, I think Chief Master Spartan would win. Period. 8)

Yuri's hamster is the best infantry in RA2. One bite, and the enemy will scream like old lady.

..............................................just kidding

My opininion won't change for eternity on this, it must be Boris and Yuri Prime. The combination of them rulz the battlefield.

Desolater,Sniper,GGI,Chrono Legionarre,Chrono Commando,Chrono Ivan,Cosmonaughts,Rocketeers.

Cosmos and Rockies together because you cant build Cosmos only in soviet mission and they are strong and Rockies you can build them any game but they arent as strong as Cosmos. :P

Guest Rabbit

Well, I could see it coming, considering you're a new member, but anyway...

Please take the time to read the forum rules. It is against our rules to open up threads that are months, or in this case, years old.