Sign in to follow this  
RKCoon

Danish Muslims wish to sue for cartoons

Freedom of Speech, Danishes(Eh?) have it too, so yah.

They're weak if they're offended that easily, they can take their lifes to bomb people yet can't take critizism from a cartoon? :roll:

Just because they're a few hundred years behind the rest of us doesn't mean we have to accomadate them. ;)

They're weak if they're offended that easily, they can take their lifes to bomb people yet can't take critizism from a cartoon?

Yeeeeep. That sounds just about right. Morons. :lol:

Ahh.. Its nice to know we're all such lovely accepting people on this forum. :P

Just because they're a few hundred years behind the rest of us doesn't mean we have to accomadate them. ;)

:lol:

Yeah, it is ridiculous though. If a freaking CARTOON can cause worldwide riots and murders, it's hard not to see a threat in the volatile and violent Muslim world :shock:

The lawsuit is very funny though :lol:

It really doesn't make me respect the Muslim community if they get all up in arms about a cartoon. I don't believe they did what they did when we went to war with Iraq... :?

The propaganda about it being the "religion of peace" is growing less and less credible by the day. All these "peace offerings" are starting to raise some eyebrows :lol:

Wow. shocking. Bware and I actually agree on something.

*sees soemone running around screaming "APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!*

*sees soemone running around screaming "APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!*

Most people agree on it that aren't Muslim extremist.

:shock:

Well, I guess that even RKCoon can get it right occasionally... :lol: :wink:

Most people agree on it that aren't Muslim extremist.

Muslim arent...but the leader is...

Ok...

as long as they do not kill anyone in protest...

They can SUE by calling it slander....

Does it make it right? :?

I don't know...

can't say. :roll:

I know there's alot of anti-american cartoons, maybe we should return the favor. :idea:

Overall, no one is taking anything seriously... not when their protests end up killing people.

If they sue in slander, the Pope should sue Cradle of Filth for their 'Jesus is a C*nt' T-shirt. Its bloody outrageous to do some of these things.

Ah, the american borne tradition of "Sueing for usage of WORDS to wound". how droll. blech. funny how some people just cant take a barb.

south park had a episode ware family guy shoded it and people were freeking out over it ,it was funny

If they sue in slander, the Pope should sue Cradle of Filth for their 'Jesus is a C*nt' T-shirt. Its bloody outrageous to do some of these things.

:shock: I really don't see how that kind of shirt could even come CLOSE to comparable with that stupid cartoon, but yeah, the reactions do tell you something about the two respective worlds....

The cartoon is more insulting than that t-shirt though

The cartoon is more insulting than that t-shirt though

You're.... you're joking, right?

Isnt it like i said? SOME people really JUST cant take a good insult shot at em.

All these "peace offerings" are starting to raise some eyebrows :lol:

If by peace offering, you mean bombs strapped to thier asses, then yeah, they're handing them out like candy. :P

ok so if it was a picture of jesus killing innocent civilians it wouldnt be as bad as the words jesus is a c*nt

zOMG! Someone called Jesus a ****! No WAY!

Bottom line is who ****ing cares? If you're hardset in your religion, it shouldn't matter what anyone says about your respective messiah. True believers can shrug that kind of nonsense off and go about their business. It's those people who sound vaguely holy when they're bitching about this kind of ****. Hey, you know something, people do a lot of stupid things... just let it go. And hey, this applies to all religions.

And, as per usual, Fen nails it in one. Brilliance!! :D

Isnt it like i said? SOME people really JUST cant take a good insult shot at em.

No, it isn't a good insult. If your idea of a great insult is "(insert target) is a (insert offensive word). LOLZ!!!", then you're just a moron. There's nothing clever about it. It's just horribly offensive. It takes no wit or intelligence to do.

Bottom line is who ****ing cares? If you're hardset in your religion, it shouldn't matter what anyone says about your respective messiah. True believers can shrug that kind of nonsense off and go about their business. It's those people who sound vaguely holy when they're bitching about this kind of s***. Hey, you know something, people do a lot of stupid things... just let it go. And hey, this applies to all religions.

I don't get it. Was I freaking out? All I said was that a cartoon depiction of Mohammed is FAR less offensive than that shirt! Why is that so horrible of me to say? :?

ok so if it was a picture of jesus killing innocent civilians it wouldnt be as bad as the words jesus is a c*nt

Alphabear, that just didn't make any sense at all. If you were trying to cleverly deliver some clandestine point, you failed miserably.