Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

The April Fools Tradition

It's always been a long time tradition in the C&C Community for a few sites to pull a few pranks and fool people with false news. Never been into the practical joke making personally but I do enjoy getting a good laugh at seeing what people come with, then laughing harder at the people it tricks. Our friends at Planet CNC have been quite the pranksters in recent years, I recall one time they transformed their site and called it "Planet BFME", it was very convincing complete with a new layout and images. Even though we are already past the whole April Fools thing down under in NZ, the other side of the world is not, so be careful about what you read and see on any site over the next 24 hours.

April fool's day has been rather lame around where I live lately. However, one year (not as much a joke as a prank) the janitor took a sick day, but before he left, he planted flowers (soil and all) in the bathroom sinks and in some of the toilets.

The teachers told him about the "prank" when he came back, but he had it easy cleaning up, cause he had plastic linning under hte soil. Took him maybe an hour to clear out the 4 bathrooms in the school.

Being in scouts, he told us that he did it, cause he is also an Eagle scout. The guys pretty fun to baround.

I don't think I know of anyone or anything that happened in relation to Aprils fool this year. Meh. :eh: :king::nod: :wtf: :smokin::spin: :strain: :rockbrow:

dang i dint have any thing hapin to me this year...