Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astragoth

What is your favourite Renegade vehicle?

What is your favourite Renegade vehicle?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mammoth Tank
    • Flame Tank
    • Light Tank
    • Medium Tank
    • Hum-Vee
    • Stealth Tank

Yeah but people have that annoying tendency of jumping out of the way. :evil:

Yeah but people have that annoying tendency of jumping out of the way. :evil:

not very much to do about it I guess..

maybe you can lure them in a corner and then...WHAM :D

Guest DaNeRz

lol has any1 every been on nexus and seen the so called "flaming apc"? its a good technique i love using apcs, you can get alot of poiints from em and theyre fast enough to get in do major damage to things then get out without harm, i think apcs could also be alot better if they had a rocket emplacement on top like the hummers you get on some maps, i also prefer using orcas too as they are small enough to squeeze through the gaps on city flying(under bridge) to kill turrets and fast enough to retreat

I would have to say medium tank. You can't get better choice of speed and armor. Nice speed good damage to other vehicles also.

True, the same reasons I like it. It's the most well rounded overall. Virginia huh? I'm from little brother to the West.

Medium Tank. Overall, you can avoid the Flame Tanks from getting near you and burn your vehicle to death. Against Stealth Tanks I just try to find a tiny amount of blur (yeah, thats one way of dectecting stealth) then blow the blur away! I see the thing. Makes it easier to take down stealth.

I voted for flame tank. B-B-Q and burning down everything! Even turrets can't resist.

when im NOD i go Stealth Tank, but when im GDI i usually dont drive anything..b/c im too busy looking for stealth tanks......they arnt that hard to spot, when im gdi i usually just sit in base and snipe or im Hotwire and i just lay ines and heal ppl..i dont like GDI as much as i like NOD

HULLO!!!

My favorite vehicle is the Nod APC. The thing is a beast.

It can take so much damage and I can run right into a base with my Nuke Beacon and try to deploy it outside a building.

Also, I can transport Nod players to the base.

Guest cncgamingsource

stealth tank specialy funny when people dont see you and you run over them xD

If I'm GDI I like using the Med Tank. When I'm Nod I go for a Stealth Tank.
I'd have to say I like the stank better for it's stealth and (relative) quickness

Used to like med better, but it's just too slow, and the light tank doesn't hit hard enough

Flame rushes are UNSTOPPABLE in large numbers. 5 flame tanks will take out at least half a base on any map. :nod:

flying maps? :haha: I love having 5 orcas swarming around rushes :P

Flying units are HORRIBLE. Being an experienced sniper, I know first hand that stupid orcas can be demolished by a sniper from across the map. :P

Nods buggy cause it's speed and damage at units.

And Gdis Rocket Launcher caus it's 6 rockets damage at buildings and units :D

i go for the stanks. i love it when i sneak up behind the GDI mrls

Stealth tanks seems fun. But some folks cheat stealth by using colored custom skins to I.D. the stealth.

My Favorite is the Nod Buggy, do not underestimate that little bastard, I have taken out many a vehicle with it! :lol:

Guest Stevie_K

Conquer with pride! Conquer with Mammoth!

light tank, with the nod arty as a good second.

Psh, arty is too slow/easy to destroy with any infantry weapon, not to mention vehicles :facepalm:

Its firepower is nice, however.