Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astragoth

What is your favourite Renegade vehicle?

What is your favourite Renegade vehicle?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mammoth Tank
    • Flame Tank
    • Light Tank
    • Medium Tank
    • Hum-Vee
    • Stealth Tank

Guest Astragoth

Hey everyone,

The poll topic is: What is your favourite Renegade vehicle?

Have fun,

Astragoth.

If I'm GDI I like using the Med Tank. When I'm Nod I go for a Stealth Tank.

Back in the day when I played for GDI I'd always go for the medium tank. Its faster than the mammoth and cheapish.

For the almighty Nod it would have to be the Steath tank, though its a shame the missile didn't do a little more damage....

:twisted::twisted:

Guest Critical Impact

You gotta admit though, 3-4 stealth tanks in a rush, can take out nearlly a whole base. I like the Mobile Artys a lot, but stealth tanks are my favourite.

Guest zop6593

hi i would go for stealth tank and i play reb alot and i mean alot will you guys post your nicknames for me so ican see u 1 day :D

Guest Railgun72

id go for the light tank. fast, medium armor, and a nice weapon

hi i would go for stealth tank and i play reb alot and i mean alot will you guys post your nicknames for me so ican see u 1 day :D

Look for me online, WOL name is sonicnz2. I don't play as much anymore but I try to get on for a few games at least when ever I can.

I prefer the Med Tank, it's the perfect combination of speed, firepower and armour.

WOL Nick: chickndip

Guest armyboy05

i agree with that lol i love the mid tank thats my men :P

Guest rchandra

Yes, medium tank is cool.

But, by the way, why doesn't Astragoth include mobile artillery and mobile rocket launcher ?

They can be effective in destroying enemy base defenses.

Guest Prince Mike

me i love light tanks there usally fast enough so i can attack retreat and repair fast enough to beat down most larger tanks

as for med tanks i hate them cause there to slow and i dont use mammys less my team buys them for a rush i just dont like gdi much at all

So your a sneaky Nod attacker are you :wink:

I don't blame you, its a lot fun to surprise a few GDI tanks with a swarm of Stealth Tanks :lol:

i felt sorry for the humvee so i voted for it. plus, its the only one that people actually drive. no one drives flame tanks down the street. oh well, i like the machine guns on top.

Naa..

The best is the medium tank for gdi because its fast n cheap and very affective against the nod light tanks..

And for nod the light tank because its speedy and evasive..

slightly of topic but the renalert patch is awsome i really recommend everyone on this site to try it :wink:

Guest davidwl27

i voted flamer. Strong armour good attack good for taking down bases

The med tank is my favorite it is relativly fast has good armor can destroy a nod light tank easyly and has goo weapons.

in my point of view the best tank . :!:

also because it is cheaper :o:D :lol:

Guest Cryomech
Back in the day when I played for GDI I'd always go for the medium tank. Its faster than the mammoth and cheapish.

For the almighty Nod it would have to be the Steath tank, though its a shame the missile didn't do a little more damage....

:twisted::twisted:

Flame Tank good for a B-B-Q!

Guest Cryomech

4 GDI:GDI MAMMOTH tank good for taking out turrets!

4 NOD:Flame tank good for taking out gdi adv.tower & good for B-B-Q!

well personally i like the mk2 but thats reborn. for renegade itself i like no vehicle i like to be a sniper but mainly i go for flying games because i use orcas and apaches alot

me working on two new mods e-mail me @ [email protected] for details

Guest DaNeRz

i woulda voted apc, but seeing as though the humvee is the only one like an apc on there, that'll do, humvees and buggys are useful.....think sticking proxy c4s onto one to clear out the entrance way to your base when your base defenses are getting pounded, they work superbly for that. also on some of the other maps, i dont use vehicles just snipe, depending on the map, transport choppers are good too especially on walls flying, you can land one full of snipers on the clifftop and return to base easier to refill with it.

Hi DaNeRz :)

I've seen people using that tactic alot on the Walls_Flying map, if I'm a sniper on the opposing side I usually pick of their Transport Helicopters while they fly back to base and watch them fall to their death :lol:

Guest r3p41r

@ DaNeRz sticking C4's 2 ur Humvee/Buggy is kinda useless seeing that if ur under attack a good engineer would have probably mined the entrances and stuf and ur c4's will F*ck up his mining (im such a smartass :P).

My Favo vech is prolly the APC seeing gud for APC rushes and defending ur base against those pesky Arty's.

I no its my first post and i sound like a smartass...deal wid it :D