Sign in to follow this  
Thierry

Who says games and humor dont mix?

its just a copy they didnt come up with most of that.

Guest MadBadger

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD! ;)

thought this thread was about general humour in games..... Giants: Citizen Kabutio is fulla humour :P

Why is it that when someone posts a link to a funny video, picture or whatever everyone always replies saying "OLD" all the damn time :roll:

It may be old to you but there is a chance that other people here may not have seen it.

If its old to you don't bother posting.

I never said it was old just that they stole the whole thing.

I don't think you read the whole thread did ya? Sonic was referring to dingbat up there! :wink:

Why is it that when someone posts a link to a funny video, picture or whatever everyone always replies saying "OLD" all the damn time :roll:

It may be old to you but there is a chance that other people here may not have seen it.

If it's old, I'm going to say so. I get tired of seeing really old **** posted up like it was new or funny.

zOmG old! Never saw it though, the only funny part was the "Mine" part from Finding Nemo.

Guest MadBadger

If it's old, I'm going to say so. I get tired of seeing really old s*** posted up like it was new or funny.

Woot!

hrmmm.... *searches for BF2 box*

It was around 6 months ago this did its runs on the e-mails....... guess no-one heres got good BF2 community connections ;) (well 'part from me obviously :D )

Also the Monty Python gag with the falling men is the funnest...... that, raining men & the knife fite :rofl:

I found the Knight of the Old Republic game hilarious, particularly the robot especially designed to kill people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was hilarious.

How can you tell that it isn't funny...