Sign in to follow this  
LONE GUNNER3

Red alert2:Apocaypse Rising Update (WM &Grizzly)

Yes that's right,we might not have a full team,but we will still bring you updates.What we have is an update for the War Miner and the Grizzly Tank.There are many fixes needed for the GT so it really is not done yet (so expect to see a better version in the future),but please post on how we might make the GT better and much closer to RA2 if there is anything you can think of :).But the WM "I think" it's spot on.The only thing that these two objects need is some texturing (no the WM has no texture).But that will soon be fixed.

The grizzly is a fusion of OWA, Sven and PaRaDoX's work (a bit of the turret came off an M1 tank that she made) and the Warminer is OWAs.

Enjoy!

Soviet War miner:needs texturing and a bit more detail at the most.

wm4yc.jpg

Allied Grizzly Tank:needs a few fixxes

grizzly2ax.jpg

Awh, that ore miner looks prutty. I love Ore miners... ahh.... :twisted::P:P

Ore miner looks very cool. And so does the Grizzly :wink:

Yes they do look O.K,But a few fixes need to be made.From what other people have sead,the WMs turrent is to big and needs some more detail,nothing to much there to worry about :) .Also the GT's cannon needs to be longer and the bulb at the tip of the cannon needs to be in the middle.I will be booting up RA2 to have a look at this.

Remember,if you would like a place to talk about the updates or just ask questions.Please join the forums :wink:

http://www.apocrising.blazemods.com/Forums/index.php