Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi Lord

runescape

Correction time:

In the art of making an RTS with a solid, balanced, and entertaining gameplay, none have acheived what Starcraft managed to do. That said, C&C pwnzx0rz3z it in every other way :wink:

I was wondering why this topic was still going since no one seemed to express any interest in Runescape.

And to clarify matters.

Starcraft = Best RTS of all time. Simple as that.

C&C = Best RTS Series of all time.... ;) (Even with Generals attached. :P )

Of course if Starcraft 2 is ever released, that could change. But till then, that is how it is. ;)

I was wondering why this topic was still going since no one seemed to express any interest in Runescape.

And to clarify matters.

Starcraft = Best RTS of all time. Simple as that.

C&C = Best RTS Series of all time.... ;) (Even with Generals attached. :P )

Of course if Starcraft 2 is ever released, that could change. But till then, that is how it is. ;)

Traitor :lol:

Did some blasphemer just say the Starcraft is the gold standard of RTS?

Well, it's hard to ignore the truth. StarCraft sells out to this day, Blizzard must have done something right if the game is that immensely popular.

C&C 95 has a MUCH better storyline than Starcraft. Although I will hand it to them, the graphics are slightly better. But you do have to admit, the Starcraft music cant even be mentioned on the same page as Frank K's (even though i just did :P )

C&C95's story pales in comparison to StarCraft. Sorry Cyg but StarCraft's story is far superior to C&C, and any other RTS for that matter.

In the art of making an RTS with a solid, balanced, and entertaining gameplay, none have acheived what Starcraft managed to do. That said, C&C pwnzx0rz3z it in every other way

What's left for C&C to dominate? Surely not multiplayer. Music and ambience is the only thing C&C has over StarCraft, both of which are important elements to any game.

BWare the angry? What gives Fenring?

That makes me... so... MAD! :angry:

:lol:

The fact that Starcraft is a work of art, plain and simple...

Starcraft set the standard that other RTS games should live up to

To tell you the truth Fenring, I found the Starcraft storyline borring. Granted, I hadnt ever played it until a few weeks ago, so I imagine it was waay awesome when it came out. But after playing it, I do enjoy the game. The story (and the terrain mechanics) just arent what I had expected. Although for a circa 1995 game, it is phenomenal.

When all is said and done, I still think C&C pwnz0rs Star Craft any day of the week.

Now if they made a Star Craft 2 similar to EAW.....well then, we'd all have our hands full for quite sometime.

I dunno, I found the Starcraft storyline very intriguing...and online play keeps you busy for at least as long as the campaigns :wink:

spam... someonne lock this already

original post date 4/14/06

I loved SC, although I was never very good at it. :(

Anyway, my current favorite MMORPGs are Star Wars Galaxies and the Kingdom of Loathing. Runescape is alright though.

A lightsaber pwns an Orc's battle axe anyday 8)

besides, I think we all know that I am hopelessly lost in the Star Wars Universe. I take hiatus from it only for C&C, Music, and....uh...food. yeah.

Nah, thats by choice. Besides, there's nothign like learned French with a Wookie, or doing Chemistry with C-3PO :wink:

Nah Earth and Beyond was the only real good MMORPG. You cant beat Westwood

spam... someonne lock this already
oh, don't make me laugh :? :| :):P:D :lol: :rofl:

topicsign8rf5js.gif

I keep on hearing World of Warcraft is SO good, I play it all the time!...is it really that good? And how much is it?

I mean a store price...I don't like buying things used :wink:

good point. Search Gamestop, EBGames, or the company that made Warcraft

You mean Blizzard :roll:

yes, that would be it :roll:

Company sites usually have a "buy it here" link of some sort. And you know, they have to tell you how much they are charging you for it. :wink:

If you want to play a good MMO get, World of Warcraft.

I don't like MMOs but thats the best one of all of them.

correction the best an Runescape sux ass period