Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

This Flat Disgusts Me

... Oh my. Ignorance up the wazoo right there. Its sad that kid tried to save his mother and he could of, but they didn't believe him...

Guest MadBadger

Hrmmm.... I'd say somink bt yall take it as a personal insult to the emergancy call operator workers union or what not ;)

But hell thats bad....... kids gota be messed up being in the house with his dead mum for all that time.

It was a mistake, true it cost a life. But the police recieve prank calls and nothing calls all the time. The ability to filter through those, isn't going to be easy. This was just an unlucky occurance.

Guest MadBadger

Well the cops don't respond when the phone box gets torched..... again ;)

Its not so much prank calls more like those muppets who call up for stupid things.

Like.

-I broke a nail

-Need a lift home im drunk

-Locked my keys in the car

-papercut

ect ect ect.

Theres somink like twice as many of these 'stupid' calls as normal ones.

It was a mistake, true it cost a life. But the police recieve prank calls and nothing calls all the time. The ability to filter through those, isn't going to be easy. This was just an unlucky occurance.

No, it isn't unlucky. This isn't the first time that's happened. Not to mention, the kid called several times and the second time should have sent up red flags that he was SERIOUS.

ect ect ect.

Hooooly cow Badger. The word is "etcetera." The abbreviation is "ETC." :lol:

People oftentimes say "etcetera etcetera etcetera". Gives emphasis. Do I have to explain everything?

Retarted lady who failed special ed. She screwed up, she's probably in jail under a felony or something. End of story.

People oftentimes say "etcetera etcetera etcetera". Gives emphasis. Do I have to explain everything?

No no tree. He incorrectly abbreviated it "ect" three times in a row. That was the problem. Do I have to explain everything? :P

Fine. Make fun of my dyslexia. You will burn in hell for poking fun at retards.

No tougue smiley here. Seriously.

:roll:

You are... joking, right? :? :shock:

Were nitpicking over a few words now?

Sad.

You are... joking, right? :? :shock:

Yes, retard. :wink:

HAHAHA... man tree, you had me going. I thought you were going psycho on me! :lol:

RK, shut up. No one wants to hear it :roll:

No, I'm not one of those "speds are smart too!" people. Man I hate them.

And agreed.

my city has only 2 911 operators (maximum) on duty, and around 5-7 officers patrolling the city (35 mile area)

Guest MadBadger

Theres like some 400 mile stretch of coast on the east coast that only has like 10 officers watching it :P like certain parts only get seen once or twice a fortnight