Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Command & Conquer 3 is Coming!

About the logo- they've been pushing the idea of a "new era" in C&C, with the First Decade marking kind of a turning point. I'm personally okay with it.... but it IS putting a lot of trust in them :P

Oh, and question for everyone but King in particular- What on earth happened to that semi-official announcement that the next C&C would be in the RA universe? What was that about? :?

Guest Rabbit
and already had the TFD Poster, you would have realised that the poster was indeed concept art for the new C&C

I KNEW IT!

Oh, and you were hinting towards me once that you knew something was up.

And the fact that the leading producer said in an interview that he prefered the Tiberian universe over the RA and Generals universe.

What on earth happened to that semi-official announcement that the next C&C would be in the RA universe? What was that about? :?

You mean this one from Skaggs in Dec 2004?

http://www.cncnz.com/games/ra3/

RA3 is dead, forget about it.

Guest MadBadger

So what the hell is this game?

(i had posted a really long post here..... but the internet went nuts... and it hasnt posted....)

TB Poisoning is EARLY! Mammys have returned...... it aint TT ffs!

If it fills the gap between RA2 and CC then its RA3!

Come on you don't expect it to really be called CNC3 do you? thats just a generic name ffs. The series is called CNC.

Yes the first one was called CNC but.... no CNC2.... ugh.... Im geting the PCG on sat and am just going to come back here and either blast you all..... or eat humble pie :P

What on earth happened to that semi-official announcement that the next C&C would be in the RA universe? What was that about? :?

You mean this one from Skaggs in Dec 2004?

http://www.cncnz.com/games/ra3/

RA3 is dead, forget about it.

Oh, not a problem. I MUCH prefer TT to RA3. But man... those are some beautiful screens! It's blurry, but seriously- it looks true to life. Do you think it will use some pumped up version of the SAGE engine?

Also, who leaked those, where did you find them, and can you make out any of the text? :wink:

Guest MadBadger

The images are from the US PCG and were leaked on DK first i belive.... .but PCG told them off and they have taken them down..... not before they were copied and posted everywhere else (although im thinking DEN has a secret about CNC3 as they have refused to post them...)

Yes it is a Pumped up SAGE engine same one from BFME2 (see.... I said BFME was just a practice for the next CnC :P :smuggit:

I'll be sure to buy that PC Gameplay issue :D

TB Poisoning is EARLY! Mammys have returned...... it aint TT ffs!

If it fills the gap between RA2 and CC then its RA3!

There is little evidence from the pictures provided to back up your statement. But let's be clear on one thing, this is definately a sequal to TS/Firestorm.

You say TB Poisoning is Early, well consider that the Tacitus was being decoded at the end of Firestorm, and the effects reversed. It is a possibility.

Mammys may not have returned, this may be a dual cannon turret like the Heavy Tank in Red Alert, you presume too much! If it is the Mammy, then maybe there's a logical explanation to why this has happened. Remember the Mk2 was a prototype, it may have failed or had something wrong with it at the end of the last war.... who know's just wait and find out!

This is not RA3 and the Storylines will not be Merged, get that idea out of your skull right now! I still know more than what I've already said.

OMG I saw this last night no www.digg.com and have not stopped thinking about it... It's going to be so awesome.. I don't know what time period it is in... the Command & Conquer could and most likely is a place holder name.. or it could refer it being the 3rd installment in the Tiberian timeline/

Tiberian Dawn

Tiberian Sun

then this... it might be in between TS and TD... who knows...

If EA ****s this up... they will all die...

Estimated time period is between 2050-60 :wink:

Depends on how quickly Kane/Cabal has called Reinforcements, and how quick the Scrin Invasion force can get to earth.

well consider that the Tacitus was being decoded at the end of Firestorm, and the effects reversed. It is a possibility

true........HOLY CRAP MAN THE STORY IS GONNA KICK ASS I CAN SMELL IT.........

maybe that or like either there are biodomes ya kno?

The war can begin all over again. Finally some good news has arrived.

Let the Tiberian Wars begin :)

Red Alert 3 is dead... For now, after all this C&C 3 we won't know the next game, now will we? ;)

*shoots King*

I've been waiting for this for 7 years. I find now that Im not jumping out of my seat like I thought I would be.

Prob cause I guessed as much from the concept art.

or because the Orca transports are loading outside and my squadron is late for combat 8)

ZOMG! Do you know what tomorrow is?! APRIL 20TH. Thats like perfect timing on whoever's part :wink: :wink:

Red Alert 3 is dead... For now, after all this C&C 3 we won't know the next game, now will we? ;)

Yep, C&C 4: Tiberium Armageddon :D

F**k Red Alert 3, I wouldn't even care if that saw the light of Day. Keep the Tiberian Saga flowing, it's got more potential. Red Alert 1 was great. Red Alert 2 just sucks. I'd expect RA3 to be no different :roll:

I can hear artillery shells wizzing through the air towards C&C King's house...

*Watches as Kings long dormant Firestorm walls reactivate*

I'll bet hes been charging them for 7 years in preperation for this. :D

To hell with RA3, on with Tiberium Legacy!!

btw, next game = Tiberium Eclipse. Armagedon implies the end of all things :(

and we dont ever want to see the Tiberium Saga die. At least not for another 2 or 3 games with full out expansions 8)

F**k Red Alert 3, I wouldn't even care if that saw the light of Day. Keep the Tiberian Saga flowing, it's got more potential. Red Alert 1 was great. Red Alert 2 just sucks. I'd expect RA3 to be no different :roll:

Amen to that brother. RA2 completely took the piss out of my beloved universe, and screwed the awesome RA1 out of being part of the decent Tiberian timeline.

Man, so good to see the new game, Im praying for a return to the old pre TS days of the community.

I agree with keeping the Tiberium galaxy alive but death to the RA one? APOCS ON THY! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE RA'S WHEM!

Now that my angers out, I think they can bounce a serious RA3 since they saw a comedy was not to our liking. :)

This is great news. I didn't think EA would touch the Tiberian Universe. Lets just hope they stay true to what made the originals so great. Reading the information at wikipedia has also lightened my spirits (wee, live-action scenes). I'm just sitting here praying that Joe will make a return.

This is great news. I didn't think EA would touch the Tiberian Universe. Lets just hope they stay true to what made the originals so great. Reading the information at wikipedia has also lightened my spirits (wee, live-action scenes). I'm just sitting here praying that Joe will make a return.

I doubt Joe is coming back. :(

Better get those systems upgraded. Latest news is:

C&C3 will, naturally, be using a further upgraded version of the same engine that has powered Generals and both Battle for Middle-Earth games. For those of you who don't have BFME2, let me point out that its system requirements easily top those of Quake IV, so start saving up those pennies to buy the uber-system you'll likely need to run C&C3 at max detail.

Oh dear, my system can't even run Quake 4 in minimum Detail.... Gonna need one hell of a new Rig for this baby!! :shock: