Sign in to follow this  
ant_mcbane

PROPER HI-RES PCGAMER SCANS OF C&C 3 7 PAGES

I must say that C&C 3 looks like sh*t...

yes, i had that view at the start too, but i am going to keep an open mind and not bash it until it comes out, then if its good ill be happy, otherwise :twisted:

yea they culd easily be cyborgs, and that GDI logo really bothers me, o well

The whole shoulder padded, football player gone crazy look is really really lame in my opinion. Uh oh...

I must say that C&C 3 looks like sh*t...

After one day your ****ting on this game already....typical :roll:

EA finally lifts the lid on C&C3 and now the bad predictions begin.

i have to agree, i aint too impressed with the whol nfl look. I could understand if this game was set before Tib Sun, as they could pass it off as a early wolvo-style suit, muscle enhancement thing. But on the plus side, i have to say the graphics look great from the little that we have seen, and the everything looks so well detailed. I think the fact that they have made the units look futuristic but not too futuristic is good, as it brings in some authenticity to it, imo anyway.

Well, I hope the storyline will be good...also, the movable buildings sound a lot like the terran buildings from Starcraft :hmm:

it also would be nice if someone else with a copy would put in pdf format so it's easier to read and print :wink:

it also would be nice if someone else with a copy would put in pdf format so it's easier to read and print :wink:

Well, it's not exactly a legitimate release :lol:

Be happy with what you can get :wink:

What looks **** about it?

That preview gives me geekwood.

Things I like:

+ Green Zones! (Too much gaming on desolate maps is depressing)

+ Actual research about Tiberium

+ Storyline delivery sounds good.

+ Summits to listen to the fans

+ GDI being the underdogs

+ C&C!

Dislike:

- Mechs (One of the few flaws of TS)

- Big old exoskeletons on the infantry (Small ones - fine)

Dislike:

- Mechs (One of the few flaws of TS)

- Big old exoskeletons on the infantry (Small ones - fine)

There is a reason behind these suits, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the far Superior Nod Weaponry. If you take a look at the concept art that was released yesterday you'll see that these suits are way bigger than the men inside them. now if you look at where their shoulders would be, they wouldn't fit into the arms of the suit. Plus their feet wouldn't go all the way down the legs.

My Opinion, these suits are the extreme defense against Tiberium Gases, Nod Chemical Missiles, and to some extents, the Nod Superweapon, the Nuclear Fireball. I think what we have here Gentlemen is clear, this is the advanced tactical infantry weapon based upon the Wolverine.

yeah, that shoulder thing kind of annoys me.

the soldiers arms clearly dont fit into the suits arms and what is the point of having an exoskeleton/suit when you dont use your arms as normal?

There is a reason behind these suits, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the far Superior Nod Weaponry.

Most obviously... :P

Awh, crap. After looking at the pic... Those suits... I hope, they're not a finaliased version of infantary.... Otherwise.... :(

I see nothing wrong with the suits, if my vision of the storyline is correct, these infantry should definately remain the same.

If anything it will make the simple infantry more than just cannon fodder for the enemy. Meaning that they may actually be useful for a change.

No. The football pad with no helmet look is just stupid. Everything else looks phenomenal, but that does concern me

The dev team probably have their reasons for going with that look. But lets not forget that these are concept shots and as always, everything is subject to change.

I don't mind the suits, though shouldn't they have a little more protection over their heads? I mean, they're walking through a field of Tiberium.

they remind me on warcraft/starcraft infantry

doesnt like like they would be very agile

It's a mechanical suit. There's probably plenty of agility to it. These infantry may be able to jump and climb cliffs easily, they may allow infantry to cross a map just as fast as a Nod buggy, who knows?

Guest MadBadger

...... yall know wtf gamma radiation is right? thin suit isn't gona stop it ;)

Mammys.... :drool:

however..... 'FireHawk:Fast Attack Jet'....... I'ma start praying for EA it aint a damn Aroura clone.....

World Domination.... :twisted:

Oooh Oooh EA having Fan Summets :D

As for the use of the Herms sign for the GDI..... :wtf:

And PC gamer can't even name the Scrin or Cabal as the ET or Robots..... n00bs :P

Meh.... we will all buy it and play it..... even if its just for the online skirmish game...... Guess its not Generals ;) back to the Good old Tb :)

I don't mind the suits, though shouldn't they have a little more protection over their heads? I mean, they're walking through a field of Tiberium.

It's just far too overstated... it's like anime. No offense to the anime fans here (Fenring), but exaggerated proportions are just retarded, especially when it's supposed to be serious. Could you EVER see a need for suits like that in the future? I mean seriously- stuff somewhat similar is even in development now, but that whole giant shoulders, unprotected head look... I expect them to pull out a sword twice their size and fly through the air firing "energy" at each other any minute :roll:

But yes, it is concept work, so let's give them the benefit of the doubt for now :wink:

Guest MadBadger
I expect them to pull out a sword twice their size and fly through the air firing "energy" at each other any minute

STFU N00B!!!!1111 EA MIGHT GET IDEAS :lookalive:

But no they are kinda Animie.... lik War Hammer ;)

Mind you the snipers will have a blast :lol:

Whats world domination like? By the time I got to RA2 and C&C TS it was discontinued. :(