Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Why Complain!?

Added the C&C3 icon to the emoticons list

:cnc3:

Gives you :cnc3:

Wheee :cnc3:. I'm happy now :D

:cnc3: :cnc3: :cnc3:

Well for the majority of us Veterans who have been here since 1997, we have no complaints. We're just very happy to have a sequal to Tiberian Sun after almost 7 years!

This reeks of elitism and its really this elite attitude and is souring this site. You've become nothing more than pretentious and its really starting to wear thin. We're fans, as are you, and the fact of the matter remains that despite us all being Command and Conquer fans, there are the elite website owners etc who hold the hill above the normal fans.

Either tell us what you know or don't tell you've got the knowledge, there's no need for this constant game of 'oh we know something'. Its pretentious bull****.

Firstly the little comments C&C King dropped are far from "elitism". I've seen worse examples in the past of this behaviour. No one seems to have a problem but you Mr Lee so lets not get into a fight over this pointless matter. If you want know the few extra details that C&C King knows about read this http://forums.cncnz.com/viewtopic.php?p=78968#78968.

So this new elite attitude is souring this site? Really confused about this statement, have we posted this on the main page or something, thats the site and these forums are not the site. The forums are another part of it.

Your sounding the fool who posted this comment about CNCNZ.com on the C&C Top 101: http://topsite.cnccommunity.net/comments_32.html :roll:

It's ironic that that moron is complaining about our "claiming to be veterans without doing anything," while HE'S sitting back and complaining about us "botching C&C 10" without him having contributed anything himself. Very ironic.

I've stopped polluting this site for your information.

King, my problem with you has revolved around this 'tease' you continually do on the members of this forum because you seem to have a few extra facts over other people. I've got no personal gripe with you, just holding back facts because it has a tendency to make some people thing that you're better than them. I'll explain the context to you via MSN next time you appear online.

Hypnotist - you're far from qualified to dictate anything based on social skills. If I recall, you jumped off the bandwagon because of the lack of an announcement, thats real loyalty that is.

Sonic - that comment on the site made me laugh loudly. You're right, and I was indeed refering to the way the forums seem to have been more of a stomping ground than somewhere for people to post. Subsequent posters simply latch onto something and turn it into all out warfare.

I'm made up about the announcement but I'm a firm believer than if someone has something good, then they should share it.

Guest Rabbit
Hypnotist - you're far from qualified to dictate anything based on social skills. If I recall, you jumped off the bandwagon because of the lack of an announcement, thats real loyalty that is.

Because of lack of announcement? Ehh, I made a pretty big announcement. I was simply afraid and didn't know how to handle it.

Anyway, even though I could go ranting about this, I am no longer going to post in this forum. I don't think we need another webmaster blog locked.

Hm... In my opinion, I think we could just wait... Then see the results... And complain AFTER, because complains need to have a basis, right?

And complain AFTER, because complains need to have a basis, right?

No. They don't. ;)

Oh... Sorry, your majesty...

You are coridally forgiven. :haha::P

lolz... :haha::blah:

Guest blogGreen88
Removed by Admin, user banned

... aviation watches?? :roll: :? :lol: