Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Holy Freaking Christ

Eh, this war is unwinnable. The more we fight, the more we rustle up the people. We're creating terrorists as we continue the fight against extremism. It needs to be done but Iraq is not helping matters. For every one we off, 10 to 20 more join the fight, it seems.

Guest MadBadger
Badger, quit being such an obnoxious little coward. "Dense and shallow minded?" How in the HELL am I being like that? You are just pathetic, you know that? You make a final little jab and run away with your tail between your legs when someone actually confronts you. :roll:

I'm going to ask you to be a man (probably for the first time in your life) and defend that jab at me. As I've already admitted, yes people like you who constantly whine about the war being unwinnable (in between getting high and binge drinking :roll:) make me very angry. Besides my anger, how the hell was I being "dense" or "shallow minded?" Also, what does "shallow minded" even mean?? It's really just one of your unthinking knee-jerk insults, huh? :roll:

:rofl:

ahem.....

Why the hell can't you realise that the US army is getting bogged down? not a day goes past that a US soldier dosn't die or get seriously injured in an attack. I coulda sworn hostilites were over........ remember the little victory party on the aircraft carrier with little bushel?

In its annual report on worldwide terrorism, the department tallied about 11,000 terror attacks around the world last year, resulting in more than 14,600 deaths. That is almost a fourfold increase in attacks from 2004

al-Zawahiri Is still alive Mr. Ladens #2

About 3,500 of last year's attacks occurred in Iraq and about 8,300 of the deaths occurred there, accounting for a large part of the increase over 2004.

A new generation of extremists, some of them getting training through the Internet, is emerging in cells that are likely to be more local and less meticulously planned, the report said. These small groups, empowered by technology, are very difficult to detect or counter,

ya.... kiss my white ass.

Why the hell can't you realise that the US army is getting bogged down? not a day goes past that a US soldier dosn't die or get seriously injured in an attack. I coulda sworn hostilites were over........ remember the little victory party on the aircraft carrier with little bushel?

Hey moron- that "victory party" was celebrating the end of MAJOR combat operations. That military victory was unprecedented- a massive success.

At that point' date=' the actual war- country vs country- WAS won. What we're dealing with now is an OCCUPATION. Say it with me. This happens after EVERY war. Hell, we're STILL in Germany after WWII.

I'm one of the people wondering what the f*ck we're still doing there.

Making sure it doesn't implode and end up a chaotic breeding ground for terrorists, a place worse off than before the invasion under the evil Saddam. What the hell do you think?? This isn't new, and it's painfully obvious that you have no idea how these things work.

I know a marine only costs $14' date='000 to train but hell They should have slighlty more value than being told to run around a desert untill they run into a bomb or ambush.[/quote']

That is pathetic. Don't insult them like that- what they're doing is very necessary and incredibly noble. It's your own idiocy that's getting in the way and insulting them here.

Eh' date=' this war is unwinnable. The more we fight, the more we rustle up the people. We're creating terrorists as we continue the fight against extremism. It needs to be done but Iraq is not helping matters. For every one we off, 10 to 20 more join the fight, it seems.[/quote']

Oh dear lord Fenring... don't tell me YOU'RE a loser too!! :shock:

Tell me this- what SHOULD be done? Do we bend over and grab the ankles for the terrorists? What would you have us do? This, what we're doing, is the only answer to the threat those monsters pose. Losers look at them, cower in fear, and predict their own defeat... and guess what? It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Oh dear lord Fenring... don't tell me YOU'RE a loser too!! Shocked

Tell me this- what SHOULD be done? Do we bend over and grab the ankles for the terrorists? What would you have us do? This, what we're doing, is the only answer to the threat those monsters pose. Losers look at them, cower in fear, and predict their own defeat... and guess what? It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm not a 'loser' because I see the problems our actions have created. I realize we need to stamp out extremism and hatred but doing it so overtly is going to make more problems. I'd rather see us use our special forces to do the dirty work. Ya know, not seen and not heard.

I'm with you there, and who's to say we're NOT using the special forces to a great extent? We wouldn't exactly be the first to hear about it.

But tell me, what do you think we should do with entire nations that harbor terrorists and provide them a safe haven? That's the pertinent question here. The answer is with our army. That's their department.

Special forces lose against an entire country.

Also, a realistic person identifies problems. That's perfectly reasonable. The difference is that a winner looks at solutions and problem solves, while a loser calls it impossible.

It's only the losers out there that are calling this war unwinnable.

EDIT: Oh, and I just caught your cute little name for me in the quote box. You and Badger are a couple of babies, you know that? Grow up Fenring. :roll:

I'm with you there, and who's to say we're NOT using the special forces to a great extent? We wouldn't exactly be the first to hear about it.

I'm sure we are but that should be who we use the most instead of the Marines and Army grunts. We need less of that and more of covert operations. I'd rather hear little about the war, instead of casualty figures day after day.

But tell me, what do you think we should do with entire nations that harbor terrorists and provide them a safe haven? That's the pertinent question here. The answer is with our army. That's their department.

Special forces lose against an entire country.

Okay, you got me there but that's why we bomb the **** out of them and use the special forces with that. Instant win!

Also, a realistic person identifies problems. That's perfectly reasonable. The difference is that a winner looks at solutions and problem solves, while a loser calls it impossible.

The route we're going is unwinnable. You're not problem solving if you're creating more problems.

It's only the losers out there that are calling this war unwinnable.

Indeed but I'd not fall under that category.

EDIT: Oh, and I just caught your cute little name for me in the quote box. You and Badger are a couple of babies, you know that? Grow up Fenring. :roll:

I thought it was fitting.

If anyone needs to grow up, it'd be you. You're the spitting image of a crying child who bitches until everyone sees it his way. In other words, shut the **** up.

Guest MadBadger
Oh dear lord Fenring... don't tell me YOU'RE a loser too!! Shocked

Tell me this- what SHOULD be done? Do we bend over and grab the ankles for the terrorists? What would you have us do? This' date=' what we're doing, is the only answer to the threat those monsters pose. Losers look at them, cower in fear, and predict their own defeat... and guess what? It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.[/quote']

I'm not a 'loser' because I see the problems our actions have created. I realize we need to stamp out extremism and hatred but doing it so overtly is going to make more problems. I'd rather see us use our special forces to do the dirty work. Ya know, not seen and not heard.

:lol:

:P+-->

(Bware...ach... i cana match Fens name :P)
EDIT: Oh, and I just caught your cute little name for me in the quote box. You and Badger are a couple of babies, you know that? Grow up Fenring.

:rofl:

ohh.... and i notice how you had F*CK all to say about all my little quotes ;)

This must mean you either don't care or are happy about losing 2-3 of your fellow country men who DON'T need to die. Most of the time these troopers are pointlessly driving around 'on patrol' and get blown up or are sitting targets for a mortar attack ¬¬ Pointless loss of life.

I know a marine only costs $14' date='000 to train but hell They should have slighlty more value than being told to run around a desert untill they run into a bomb or ambush.[/quote']

That is pathetic. Don't insult them like that- what they're doing is very necessary and incredibly noble. It's your own idiocy that's getting in the way and insulting them here.

F*ck you. No-Way am i insulting US Marines. I am implying that YOU have no damn respect for them.

You're the spitting image of a crying child who bitches until everyone sees it his way. In other words' date=' shut the **** up.[/quote']

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: he says what I think but don't say :P

Eh' date=' this war is unwinnable.[/quote']

Now I'm just confused :roll:

If anyone needs to grow up' date=' it'd be you. You're the spitting image of a crying child who bitches until everyone sees it his way. In other words, shut the **** up.[/quote']

You back that up you moron. How the hell am I "crying" about people "not seeing it my way??" You just default to being a mean-spirited jackass, don't you? I pity you for that, I really do.

ohh.... and i notice how you had F*CK all to say about all my little quotes ;)

What "quotes?" You didn't even cite a source! :lol: Also' date=' it's news that I was already very aware of, and didn't really warrant a response... but I guess that it's the extent of your undoubtedly exhaustive research :lol:

This must mean you either don't care or are happy about losing 2-3 of your fellow country men who DON'T need to die.

You stupid son of a bitch...

Don't you DARE accuse me of wanting them to die. I am really fed up with putting up with this crap from you.

Most of the time these troopers are pointlessly driving around 'on patrol' and get blown up or are sitting targets for a mortar attack ¬¬ Pointless loss of life.

You would know' date=' right? Moron. People MUCH smarter and MUCH wiser than you have decided that this is what they need to be doing, and that this is a good and noble cause. We're there keeping the peace until the Iraqis are trained to do it themselves. What would you suggest in lieu of that?? Do you have anything but slander and criticism?

F*ck you. No-Way am i insulting US Marines. I am implying that YOU have no damn respect for them.

You stupid, pathetic, idiotic son of a bitch. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM?? WHAT have I said that implies that in any way? I'm the one supporting their fight. I'm the one saying that when they DO die, it's for a damn good cause. YOU belittle their sacrifice by calling it pointless and ignoble, when that is about as far from the truth as can be.

Don't you DARE question my respect for the troops. You have stepped FAR over the line here.

OMG LOLZ TO TEH M4X!!!111!! Wow, we've got a fenring insult fanboy here! :roll:

You guys putting up useless arguments again about some BS-subject? It's quite pointless, like you're gonna convince each other :roll:

Hey man, I'm done arguing. Right now I'm just pissed off at fenring's bitter little jabs and badger's obscene accusations about my respect for our military.

Pick up thy righteous sword and smite the evil forum dwellers.

...I agree with Inferno, this is rather pointless.

Guest MadBadger

If anyone needs to grow up' date=' it'd be you. You're the spitting image of a crying child who bitches until everyone sees it his way. In other words, shut the **** up.[/quote']

You back that up you moron. How the hell am I "crying" about people "not seeing it my way??" You just default to being a mean-spirited jackass, don't you? I pity you for that, I really do.

:lol: oh man...... i think Fen proved his point :lol:

OMG LOLZ TO TEH M4X!!!111!! Wow' date=' we've got a Fenring insult fanboy here! :roll:[/quote']

Awwww..... You Jellous cos you don't have a fan boy :P

-edit- Fen just wrote this

Pick up thy righteous sword and smite the evil forum dwellers.

:roll:

Case in point. :roll:

I'm not being mean-spirited when I speak the truth. Also, I scoff at your false pity. I don't need it, especially from you, of all people. Now, if you don't mind, kindly shut your ****ing cakehole.

You know, when I think of madbadger typing these semi-legible responses, I can't help but picture a chimp bashing his head into a keyboard. Makes you think... but anyway, here goes.....

well you don;t want them back home nice and safe now do you' date=' wtf you expect me to think? ;)[/quote']

No, I want them to DO THEIR JOBS and yes, put their lives on the line for the sake of their country's interests. That's what you sign up for when you join the army... not that you have any concept of personal sacrifice (apparently :roll:)

I sugest a much smaller operation! Use the flaming special forces!

Do you have ANY reason to believe that a special forces operation could end Saddam's regime? Like I SAID' date=' our (and your) military strategists decided that this was the way to go, and the MILITARY DEFEAT of Saddam was a raging success. Now we have an occupation to contend with. There isn't a REASONABLE ALTERNATIVE to what we did that would accomplish the same thing. Even if there were, a moron like yourself would NOT be the one to figure it out :roll:

The only reason like 1/2 the attacks take place is cos the ppl are defending there homeland!

BS. It's much larger than that... many of the captured or killed "insurgents" are in fact from other Arab countries. This is a part of the MUCH broader war of the West vs the Islamic East. Make no mistake about that.

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam

But that's bull****' date=' I'll show you why it's totally wrong

Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight

It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights

I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream

I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem

I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga

I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga

You ever clock someone who talk s***, or look at you wrong?

Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms[/quote']

What the hell is this? :roll:

The ppl see the US as occupying there country they want them OUT!

You mean' date=' ahem, their country? And anyway, you're assuming a WHOLE LOT about a situation you know NOTHING about :roll: (I'm talking about the social, political, and religious dynamics of the region)

THEY DON'T NEED TO ****ing DIE YOU WORTHLESS s***! THEY ARE JUST ****ing FARM BOYS FIGHTING OVER THERE!

Oh that's nice. "Farm boys." You elitist slime (without the intellect to match), don't you dare slander them with that ridiculous stereotype.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON THE STREETS OF BAGDAD FIGHTING FOR THIS GOD DAMNED NOBLE CAUSE! SEE HOW YOU FEEL WHEN THE GUY NEXT TO YOU GETS HIS GUTS BLOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE' date=' WHEN YOU CAN SMELL HIS s*** THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME ITS SUCH A GOD DAMNED GOOD CAUSE![/quote']

Ah, now we have the unstable little liberal "thinker" finally losing traction. It inevitably happens. Now, in response to your "point" here, let me pose you this question: Does the sacrifice made negate the nobility of the cause? Take a deep breath, step away from your idiotic, blind emotional reaction, and think about it logically. Try it- it'll be good for your mental health (you sure as hell need it :roll:)

I stepped over the line? I STEPPED OVER THE LINE?

By implying that I want them to die and that I don't respect them or their sacrifice? Yes you jackass' date=' you stepped F A R over the line.

I said its pointless them dying for **** all. You really are a whining ****ing child you can't seem to see that human lives are worth more than some god damned stupid ****ing crusade thats all about OIL.

You are such a joke, you know that? This is unbelievable. Hey moron- have you noticed HOW HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES ARE?? WHERE IS THE BENEFIT FROM THIS PHANTOM "WAR FOR OIL?" You are a clown. Seriously. You have nothing meaningful or even semi-intelligent to say, and I'm sick of it. King, can we get this waste of skin banned already? It's about time I think... he really seems to have a short shelf life :roll:

If your ****ing country (i aplogise to all other Americans for this rant) Had Got is act together after the last Iraq war and sorted out some substitute for oil we wouldn't have this ****ing mess...... but then again you and the oil giants got your heads so far up the ****ing Saudis backsides you cant see that!

I'll say it again' date=' you are a stupid son of a bitch. This isn't even worthy of a response :roll:

Also in the future please make sure u use CAPITAL letters for Mine and Fens names :P..... I fear your losing your grammer Nazi touch

No. That was pointed. Also, that SHOULD have read "you're losing your grammar Nazi touch" :roll:

Sarcastic grammar corrections are rarely effective when they're themselves riddled with errors :lol:

Bware don't seem to give a toss about these PREVENTABLE deaths.

Stupid' date=' stupid son of a bitch.

:lol: 'obscene accusations' Not Accusations if its true ;)

You claimed, based on nothing but your own hateful, arrogant, evil point of view, that I want the troops to die and that I don't respect them. It isn't true, and you are a horrible person to say it.

Eh, this war is unwinnable. The more we fight, the more we rustle up the people. We're creating terrorists as we continue the fight against extremism. It needs to be done but Iraq is not helping matters. For every one we off, 10 to 20 more join the fight, it seems.

We'll off them all soon then!

<Inset gay clown?>

Bloody hell. I'm away for a little while and I come back and still see people debating about the Iraq War?

It's old. Shut up. No-one cares anymore. >_>

Guest MadBadger

;)+-->

(God... ooops i mean Bware ;))
-Bwares Bitch-

:moonie:

Can't even be arsed to take that apart.... just full of insults ;)

:P

Tell ya what Acerz to celibrate your return I'll leave Bware this thread so he can bitch on at me like i give a toss :D