Sign in to follow this  
Tha Nitro

Who is the biggest villian in CNC games?

Who do you think is the biggest villian in C&C games?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yuri
    • Kane

Well, Kane definately has style as a villain, but Yuri just has that something about him that makes you wanna crush him. My vote goes to Yuri.

Yes, crush him to get him out of the way. The fact that he could be crushed so easily...it just doesnt have that something to it that Kane and Nod does. Despite decades of war and Tiberium plague, Nod still manages to recruit and give GDI huge arse troubles. At one point in the frist war, Kane had the majority of Europe and the UN hating GDI. That takes more skill than just telepathic mind control.

Conclusion, as I stated before:

Kane > Yuri

Thank You for support! btw nice Avie, icon, & rank 8)

Well, Kane definately has style as a villain, but Yuri just has that something about him that makes you wanna crush him. My vote goes to Yuri.
CRUSH HIM REPEATEDLY!!! Kill the mind controlling freak!

Thank You for support! btw nice Avie, icon, & rank 8)

thanks 8)

to the stomp it comment

I take that means you support Yuri as the greater villian?

I challenge all Yuri supporters to play through TD, RA (yes Kane is in it) and TS, then RA2 and take a serious look at all that goes on.

course, the comic air of RA2 certainly doesnt do Yuri any credit.

yuri SUCKS kane is not evil and gdi destroyed my base.

I challenge all Yuri supporters to play through TD, RA (yes Kane is in it) and TS, then RA2 and take a serious look at all that goes on. course, the comic air of RA2 certainly doesnt do Yuri any credit.
Played through TS, and 'comic air'??? What comic air???

Kane is the biggest villian... Of GDI, but he is the Hero of NOD ^^; So in fact he is my favorite Villian/Hero =D.

I challenge all Yuri supporters to play through TD, RA (yes Kane is in it) and TS, then RA2 and take a serious look at all that goes on. course, the comic air of RA2 certainly doesnt do Yuri any credit.

Please dude, you cannot possibly have played through TD, RA1, TS, and RA2, and then tell me that RA2 was all seriousness like TS and RA1 were....

RA1 was the most realistic C&C game. And for the Yuri supporters out there, I can say only one thing: The Yuri-fans betrayed just not you and I, but they betrayed the Brotherhood. They betrayed Kane. And there is only one price for betrayal... Destroy the Yuri supporters!!!

Please dude, you cannot possibly have played through TD, RA1, TS, and RA2, and then tell me that RA2 was all seriousness like TS and RA1 were....

Did I say TD/RA1? No... I said TS. Besides, I find RA2 more Realistic than TS.

Did I say TD/RA1? No... I said TS. Besides, I find RA2 more Realistic than TS.

Did I read that right? :shock:

Compare Romanov and Yuri to Kane. Do you see any sadistic crazed laughing?!

"Meet Sam! He is a turtle!!! HAHAHA!!!. And like his namesake, he ducks, and covers, ducks and covers...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!. You must make them do the same *slams book* *glares*..."

tell me that is more serious than the Nod Briefings in TS.... :? :?

Obviously, the term realistic is open for interpretation.... :P

Please, don't start the discussion stuff again.

Yuri sucks. Kane pwns. RA2 cutscenes are not serious. TS cutscenes are. Period.

RA2 is set in the world as we know it (take a few years/decades) But TS is set in, well, a wasteland... Psychic P**** aside, RA2 looks a lot more believable to me.

um dude, its sci-fi, pure and simple. And please dont tell me that Kirovs and Prism tanks and psychic tech and tesla coils (the RA version) and all of that look realistic. I know the tech from TS doesnt, but TS is also 24 years into the future, and has had Tiberium on the planet for nearly 40 years by that time.

RA1 - realest.

TD - real enough.

TS - I can see that.

RA2 - No ****ing way.

The stuff from RA1 (Iron Curtain, Chrono, tesla) have all been experimented with. For the sake of argument, we'll say science perfected them quicker.

agreed. TD was probably the most realistic though. Aside from the whole Tiberium taking over the word thing.

All of the tech was realistic, down to the Obelisk and the Stealth tank. Granted the RL verions dont work as well, but they do work.

um dude, its sci-fi, pure and simple. And please dont tell me that Kirovs and Prism tanks and psychic tech and tesla coils (the RA version) and all of that look realistic. I know the tech from TS doesnt, but TS is also 24 years into the future, and has had Tiberium on the planet for nearly 40 years by that time.
um dude, TS is even less realistic and more Sci-fi. I never said that RA2 was realistic, just More Realistic then TS. I have not seen TD/RA1, and I do not plan to. What's wrong with Kirovs? Yuri is more annoying period
The stuff from RA1 (Iron Curtain, Chrono, tesla) have all been experimented with. For the sake of argument, we'll say science perfected them quicker.
Iron Curtain/chrono- Agreed.

Tesla-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil

Prisms-Light from sun go in, concentrated heat ray comes out.

Prism tech is a bit more complex than that. As far as the RL tesla coils verses the RA ones....not really all that similar. Yes they use lightning...thats about it.

I know TS is sci-fi, but again, there's no time travel or teleporttion or mind control involved. I think the tech is TS, while a bit futuristic, is still pretty realistic. The only thing I can think of that really defies what we can do and are working on today is the Cyborgs, but again, who knows what will happen in the next 25 years?

Oh, and not planning on ever seeing TD or RA1?! BLASPHEMY!!!!! :wink: