Sign in to follow this  
Tha Nitro

Who is the biggest villian in CNC games?

Who do you think is the biggest villian in C&C games?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yuri
    • Kane

All of Tiberian Sun's tech is actually in existance today. We do have mechanic walkers with weapons, railgun particle technology and orbiting laser cannons. Considering TS's time frame, the tech would be much more advanced than we have right now.

RA2 is more unrealistic than any of the C&C's. :roll:

LIES! U'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY NOD PROPOGANDA!

hahahaha wrong i've revealed my true alegence at last. all for nod and nod for all gahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

LIES! U'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY NOD PROPOGANDA!
something stupid written in a too big font size

Well now we only have to wait for a mod to lock this :roll:

Actually that does contribute to the argument (in its own twisted way)

See he was taken/converted to Nod/Kane. Looks like Yuri failed to gain another follower :P :wink:

ok the real villian here is the tasty creamer company the one that comes in a bottle. it delicious.. ly evil!!!

Back on topic

Taking over your mind (although with destruction of the psychic you regain normality) or purposeful Tiberium poisoning and partiial mutilation and reconstruction into a cyborg.....which is more evil? I'd say Kane and his Cyborgs.

Aaah thought we settled this a long time ago....

Kane pwns Yuri

'cause:

Tiberium pwns Psychic stuff

My reasoning being that you can recover from being mindcontroled. You cant recover from Tiberium poisoning coupled with being a cyborg.

Kane sends flame tanks to destroy towns.

Yuri sends mind controlled civilians to grinders.

Kane 8) 8)

I must side with Kane in all his evilness.

Yuri is twisted, to be sure, and if he was in Kane's time and power, he may have been able to create some real hovoc, but here's the thing: he wasn't.

I must also point out that Yuri was your standard world dictator type, while Kane was into some unknown world destruction stuff.

I would have to say that ruling the world doesn't really compare to turning it into a glowing ball of tiberium wasteland.

As for all that technology ranting, these are games, you have to assume that these technologies would exist (if they don't all ready, as some people have already pointed out, many of them do). When equipped with some messed-up powers, Kane seems to use them in much more evil ways...

Kane might not kick Yuri's butt, but he is the bigger villian here, no question...

Yuri cant control cyborgs. In a contest of force, Nod would undoubtedly pwn. And as far as evilness goes...Kane. FTW.

Meh, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. So let me reitierate...

Kane!

Kane is a genious Yuri might be quite intelligent but he just mind controls people