Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Tiberium...

Olaf is the man. Those tools are awesome...

On TFD it don't have that vqa. :o
Sure it did, its in TDs Movies.mix.

Screenshot goodness:

Thanks, I was too lazy to check that out. Looks cool!

Awesome they sure do look cool in all there 3D glory =D!; I vote for blue tibarium as well, it was worth more, fun to expload in enemies bases. Also i'm ubsessed with the new tibarium evelutions going on threwout the universes time lines, from viceroids to floating killing machines i love it all =). Also Red Tib' coming in to the picture would be a nice thing to see sence it's been such a long time; I do however think "Red Zones" Is just a way for GDI to declare how livable it is "Red,Yellow,Blue" Has been our colores for alerts/Statuses and such for years.

i hope they will stay away with those dump supplies :lol: that was the stupidis idea ever xD

i hope they will stay away with those dump supplies :lol: that was the stupidis idea ever xD

You do know what the tiberium series is based on, don't you?

I don't wanna see anymore kinds of tiberium, green and blue, thx.

You know.. Green and Blue is perfect for the colors of the founa "SP?". But i would like to see new creatures that come from the tibarium paracite of earth.

Yeah, we want new creatures/mutations

i would like to see more kinds of tiberum, but espically more mutations like trees that attack or something like a giant venus flytrap :D

i would like to see more kinds of tiberum, but espically more mutations like trees that attack or something like a giant venus flytrap :D

That wasn't serious.... was it?

Guest MadBadger
Awesome they sure do look cool in all there 3D glory =D!; I vote for blue tibarium as well, it was worth more, fun to expload in enemies bases. Also i'm ubsessed with the new tibarium evelutions going on threwout the universes time lines, from viceroids to floating killing machines i love it all =). Also Red Tib' coming in to the picture would be a nice thing to see sence it's been such a long time; I do however think "Red Zones" Is just a way for GDI to declare how livable it is "Red,Yellow,Blue" Has been our colores for alerts/Statuses and such for years.

seuss-dictionary.JPG

Opening my book..... nope still can't work it out :P

i hope they will stay away with those dump supplies that was the stupidis idea ever xD

angry-man_bg.gif

OMFG!!! Quick someone take him outside before I rip of my left arm and beat him to death with it!!!!!

Yeah... Blue & Green TB ok..... maybe Black... like uber TB can't be passed/used like in the Red zones.

Vienholes!!!! how else you get chem missiles? Also al the other mutant thingys! and new ones.....

ot;

i hope they will stay away with those dump supplies that was the stupidis idea ever xD

angry-man_bg.gif

OMFG!!! Quick someone take him outside before I rip of my left arm and beat him to death with it!!!!!

and why is that frustrating to you??? :? :lol:

Guest MadBadger

well apart from the fact you can't quote properly :P

He mentioned Supplys which is Generals.... Generals has NOTHING to do with CnC. we all Know its Tiberium.... so mentioning supplys is really really really reallt etc etc..... Stupid :D

well apart from the fact you can't quote properly :P

He mentioned Supplys which is Generals.... Generals has NOTHING to do with CnC. we all Know its Tiberium.... so mentioning supplys is really really really reallt etc etc..... Stupid :D

ah :lol:....anyway, I fixed the quote....I didn't realize how screwed up that was :oops: :P

I like blue tib. It added more value to defending your harvesters when they had to travel longer distances. It could also be used as a weapon too which added a new twist.

I want them to keep it, but if they don't then someone is bound to mod the game and add it.

In previous games, we have seen demolished cities, ruined villeges and have been told about the effects of tib. But we have not seen the effects of tib first hand.

When you put troops onto tib fields, over time they turn into viceroids. That's it.

What I'd like to see is, tib have effect on troop morale/health. For example, the closer and longer your troops stay in a tib infected areas, the more weary it daunts on them. Have them lose accuracy, have them feel sick and slowly pass out and eventually die. Have them complain and refuse your orders if things get real bad for them or better yet, have them beg you to change your orders when you command them.

An example, your commanding a squad of troops, your scouting in a nod base area and it's heavily infested with tib and tib gas. They're wearing suits and breathing masks etc but those devices are at the limit of what air they can clean. Your troops are feeling weak and their accuracy is dwindling.

Your order them to go into a ravine with heavy tib concentration. They stand there for a moment and say something like "are you sure, sir?" then start walking in, they get a little ways in there and stop then say "sir, I don't wanna do this, I'm hurting!" ... Now you have a choice, be like G.D.I and don't risk their lives over a Nod tib base, or be like Nod force them to go through with it.

I know this little scenario is wishful thinking for a game but it shows me how bad tib can really daunt on someone, shows how it can effect someone. Gives you a choice to be good or bad. In TS/FS, tib was just something to be avoided by troops. That's it.

*Sigh* it would be cool like that.

I like blue tib. It added more value to defending your harvesters when they had to travel longer distances. It could also be used as a weapon too which added a new twist.

I want them to keep it, but if they don't then someone is bound to mod the game and add it.

In previous games, we have seen demolished cities, ruined villeges and have been told about the effects of tib. But we have not seen the effects of tib first hand.

When you put troops onto tib fields, over time they turn into viceroids. That's it.

What I'd like to see is, tib have effect on troop morale/health. For example, the closer and longer your troops stay in a tib infected areas, the more weary it daunts on them. Have them lose accuracy, have them feel sick and slowly pass out and eventually die. Have them complain and refuse your orders if things get real bad for them or better yet, have them beg you to change your orders when you command them.

An example, your commanding a squad of troops, your scouting in a nod base area and it's heavily infested with tib and tib gas. They're wearing suits and breathing masks etc but those devices are at the limit of what air they can clean. Your troops are feeling weak and their accuracy is dwindling.

Your order them to go into a ravine with heavy tib concentration. They stand there for a moment and say something like "are you sure, sir?" then start walking in, they get a little ways in there and stop then say "sir, I don't wanna do this, I'm hurting!" ... Now you have a choice, be like G.D.I and don't risk their lives over a Nod tib base, or be like Nod force them to go through with it.

I know this little scenario is wishful thinking for a game but it shows me how bad tib can really daunt on someone, shows how it can effect someone. Gives you a choice to be good or bad. In TS/FS, tib was just something to be avoided by troops. That's it.

*Sigh* it would be cool like that.

Great idea! And the moral of normal units should also rise if, for example, an elite unit is around.

Guest MadBadger

Unfortunatly its just not cricket....... well CnC :P

That Moral Idear is just too long winded for a CnC game...... lets just keep it at, Inf Units Die in TB ;)

can keep the whole horde bonus and Heath bonus thing.... thats about it..... Don't need it getting too complex now ;)

Guest MadBadger
So whats about the blue tiberium (good idea for me, and an old one for sure)

Acctually crap idea from you.... If you had bothered to read the release earlier you would see that Blue TB isn't going to be in the new one (maybe other colours thou)

Acctually crap idea from you....

Its not my idea, idiot......... good idea for me

I didnt know that they wont put blue tiberium, but anyway we are just posting ideas...

Guest MadBadger
Its not my idea, idiot......... good idea for me

I didnt know that they wont put blue tiberium, but anyway we are just posting ideas...

TBH 'Good Idea for me' generaly means you thought of the idea of it being in CnC3 :tired:

Use your natural language from now on.... I'm sure we can get more sense out of BabelFish ;)(same applies to me but BF don't translate Bageric)