Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Tiberium...

Guest Rabbit

Badger, he's right. You merely attacked him when he was speaking his own opinion.

i havent posted in awhile wtf is going on? i thought this was about tib not how stupid the whole world is (the avereg adult I.Q. is 100{i was 132 at 11 yrs old}) not to brag lol.

Acctually crap idea from you.... If you had bothered to read the release earlier you would see that Blue TB isn't going to be in the new one (maybe other colours thou)

They aren't bringing blue tib back?? Thats crap. :?

XCC mixer is the best tool for the job. Its on the site somewhere.

all your base are belong to us is a cheat code for Empire earth

Ok, you posted this random thing, you double post and you can't spell and your IQ was 132?

BTW, your IQ is also related to your age. So it would be just as impressive as have an IQ of 132 at 25 or something.

IQ has nothing to do with intelligence... well very little... it shows how much you can learn, not how smart you are.

Back to the topic:

I wish blue tiberium made a return... it would be neat simply because, if you think about it, the molecular structure of the entire crystal would vary from location to location, thereby leading to different properties amongst other things.

On the moral issue:

It would be neat, but unlikely to be implement properly, those sorts of things are difficult to implement. Also, say if you just killed a tiberium creature, then it should give you a moral boost, ex: kill a veinhole, and everyone thinks positively. This should affect everything from training time to accuracy to health. However, humans are very complex creatures and therefore modeling people accurately would be nearly impossible, even in what appears to be a system as simple as this. You have to consider that some people would become more determined to succeed, where as others would do poorly. Some might increase their effort in order to get themselves away from the tiberium, while others would scare off. It is a very complex system, and so it is very very very unlikely to be implement properly

-Sheepe

Sheepe, you're going too deep. I think they should just make it so it applies to all troops. You don't get to know every single soldier that you control, nor do you care. You want them to kick ass and thats about it. They're a statistic to you, so they're all the same. :)

Yeahhh... I really over thunk on that one

-Sheepe

One death is a tragedy, but a million deaths are a statistic - You know who. :)

-Sheepe

Who said that?

-Sheepe

-Sheepe

Who said that?

-Sheepe

Ohh, its a real quote AND its in Red Alert 1!

Joseph or Josef Stalin.

IQ has nothing to do with intelligence... well very little... it shows how much you can learn, not how smart you are.

BS. What do you think the "I" in IQ stands for? That's right. Intelligence. It measures how smart you are, and definately NOT how much you can learn.

BTW1: You didn't even play RA1?

BTW2: Blue tiberium needs a return. Period.

-Sheepe

Who said that?

-Sheepe

Ohh, its a real quote AND its in Red Alert 1!

Joseph or Josef Stalin.

yea a quote frome me your almighty dead commander. and we so need the blue tiberium again

Well, it's not going to happen, so you people might as well be quiet about it now :wink:

What ONE other color would you guys like to have in C&C3? (not two, or three...ONE)?

I'd personally like red :wink: