Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Tiberium...

I wonder if blue tiberium will make a come back as well, any thoughts? I like blue tiberium, it looked cool(Not as cool as the green ;)) and it was worth more. :P

They're keeping Tiberium out of the picture at the moment, but I'll say Blue will return. But their hiding of it makes me wonder whether Tiberium has mutated further to reveal different coloured types like Red, orange etc.

I still question whether or not Tiberium could be used as a power source. I think it'll spar a bit of humour to have Tiberium based weapons like lightsabers. I can just imagine in the intro, Kane coming on screen moments before the nuke hits, and saying to Soloman "your station is weak old man" :haha:

What we need at the end of C&C 3 is to see a real hand to hand combat fight between Kane and a particular character, and since Nod is the stronger force, Kane should win, then this will lead the way for a peace agreement between Kane and the Scrin to share the planet...

With an expansion, it should should show the way for total Scrin invasion dominance and the struggle for both GDI and Nod's survival. Then leave it on a cliff hanger where GDI are pushed into near annihilation by Nod and Nod themselves are pinned down in the Green Zones facing the almost same fate of GDI.

Then C&C 4 could start in 2060. GDI could hide underground or evacuate to the moon, while Nod and the Scrin Fight on. We see almost 50/50 domination of the planet. It is time for GDI to take control and secure the planet perminantly. Destroying Nod, and the Scrin's possession of the planet and and bringing the Planet back to normal once and for all!! :twisted:

Guest Rabbit

Damn, this guy has things planned out.

If you want different tiberium colours, simply edit it in the ini files! :D

Blue Tiberium will most probably make a comback, but probably a bit more common than before, considering this takes place after at least 30 years from TS...

King I don't want the C&C series to end one expansion back away! :(

I think I like your idea, but one more game... Full out attack from GDI and Nod ONLY. Nod has kept small deposites of Tiberium and is spreading it through the world again, but this time GDI and Nod are about at equal strength and then you play the campaign, you either win as GDI and crush Nod forever or the other way around. :(

Also, what about vienholes? Those little thinks that used to annoy me when no one was Nod...

Wasn't the blue Tiberium added just so they could show off the fancy coloured lighting the TS Voxel Engine could produce?

You can have all the colours you want but to me Tiberium in it most true and natural form will always be green.

It always will, but remember in C&C Renegade they have something with blue tiberium so yah.

Veinholes... Do you want that to appear in C&C 3?

All the colours of the rainbow, why not?

Its just a colour... An explosive colour, but still. ;)

Amen Sonic. The blue Tiberium was cool, but pretty gimmicky.

I think having two different types of resources (gems + ore / green tib + blue tib), is good for gameplay. often when starting out you go for the cheaper more plentiful resource, and leave the good stuff for hard times.

I think Blue Tiberium is a bit necessary to be put in C&C3, considering they already put it in the older games... Also, Vein Holes should be put, yeah...

yeah, veinholes that squeel and swallow up bounty hunters, that'll definitely throw in a bit of spin, especially if tiberium can be used in lightsabers lol! :D

Korne...

Btw, any comments on my first ever "cute-kinda thing" avatar?

Korne...

Btw, any comments on my first ever "cute-kinda thing" avatar?

Yeah it looks cool :wink:

Anyhow, I want Blue Tiberium back!!!

In the original TS coding and on the Wiki of tiberium, there are mentions of red tiberium as well.

*cough* Zone related *cough* :wink:

What do you mean. "Zone Related"?

Anyone else noticed that there were Tiberium Veinholes on one of the Tib Dawn movies? Use the XCCs VQA viewer, open up Hellvalley.vqa (or something to that effect).

On TFD it don't have that vqa. :o
Sure it did, its in TDs Movies.mix.

Screenshot goodness:

vein.jpg

Ah, yea I wasn't thinking right. Though, where can I download the VQA viewer? I used to have it but can't find it now...

Thanks Kiwi.

Edit: Got to that site before, when I try to download it...

"The requested URL /utilities/XCC_Mixer.zip was not found on this server."