Sign in to follow this  
-NickoheaD-

Gamespot's E3 Trailer Impressions

So over at Gamespot, they've written a short article based on their impressions of the trailer at e3. I must say, I look forward to watching it myself. And it’s nice to see EA taking the story into consideration. :)

The series' classic "good guy" faction, the Global Defense Initiative (or "GDI"), was apparently founded in secret to keep the existence of the threat under wraps until the true nature of tiberium could be determined.

Holy crap! EA have messed the storyline up already! GDI was founded on the basis of being a faction to prevent the grip of Soviet Russia or any other factions attempting to gain control once more... In real life we refer to this faction as NATO!

as the narrator of the trailer explained against a wide shot of Earth from outer space, "they came."

Un-Officially we now have our confirmed 3rd Faction. The Scrin.. ooh I'm so intelligent :haha:

"if you turtle, the AI will turtle; if you rush, hey, the AI will rush you too."

I don't mean to be pessimistic at this stage, but an AI as predicatble as that, will not be a surefire winner!

Come on King, its just a slight over sight, its not that relevent. ;)

Scrin huh. Meh, predicable.... ;)

Still I wanna see this vid my self.

Holy crap! EA have messed the storyline up already! GDI was founded on the basis of being a faction to prevent the grip of Soviet Russia or any other factions attempting to gain control once more... In real life we refer to this faction as NATO!

I hope that was Gamespots interpretaton of the video, not EA saying it directly.

Oh **** GameSpot. They can't get anything right.

If the AI sucks, it won't be new for any C&C games. The AI has almost always sucked. Such as the reason we have mods.