Sign in to follow this  
PolterGeist

NOD/GDI/Third Side Units.

Ha, couldnt it pass walls? Funny! I just sent 1000s of rocket soldiers against him

Well I should say firestorm walls... ;)

Thought you were Nod?

Captured the one beside the Core.

Captured the one beside the Core.

lol :)

is it possible to capture the obliseks guarding the core? wonder if they could take the core defender :-D

Anyways, kinda back on topic, i am hoping that the mammoth tank lives up to the name. i want it to be devastating, not even a squad of 10 reapers would face it. not un realistic like the core defender but more powerful than the overlord in generals

is it possible to capture the obliseks guarding the core? wonder if they could take the core defender :-D

No and no.

Anyways, kinda back on topic, i am hoping that the mammoth tank lives up to the name. i want it to be devastating, not even a squad of 10 reapers would face it. not un realistic like the core defender but more powerful than the overlord in generals

Yes and no. Yes, it should be very powerful, but if I look at the screens it looks like another standard tank. No, it shouldn't be able to pwn 10 reapers. 3 reapers > Mammoth. Do it the TS way :D

1 question. its obvious that the scrin would have a lot mor advantage that the other factions. but they need to make the game balanced . so what advantage scrin will have ? maybe space supremacy with regular bombardments :roll:

Or just very powerful units, but everything very expensive.

I wasnt so fussed on the Stealth Soldiers on Renegade, they were kind of dumb, especially since they werent in Tib Dawn at all. Stealth tanks and generators are cool though.

oh they were there but they kept leaving the map

I wasnt so fussed on the Stealth Soldiers on Renegade, they were kind of dumb, especially since they werent in Tib Dawn at all. Stealth tanks and generators are cool though.

oh they were there but they kept leaving the map

Nah, you just never saw them. Its quite obvious.

Duh... Mobile Sensor Array > Stealth.

me>you

me > All, that includes everything and everyone.

me>you still cuz u quoted me saying "me>you" and then you stated that you were better than everything and everyone....

haha i won :wink:

cnc3>generals

me > everything and everyone

you < everything and everyone

Luk3us > ((Everything) + (Everyone))² :P

And with that childishness, topicsign8rf.gif

1 question. its obvious that the scrin would have a lot mor advantage that the other factions. but they need to make the game balanced . so what advantage scrin will have ? maybe space supremacy with regular bombardments :roll:

Like, Inferno said, probably powerful but expensive units. Or the construction of units takes a great amount of time and effort. Meh. We will see...

Tell us how we can be more "creative" taken in the factor the game needs to be balanced.

hopefully something more original than those possibilities Luk

Such as... ?

How about a unit for nod like the dude from Helsing [The anime] who could heal in tiberium

Just as a thought

How about a unit for nod like the dude from Helsing [The anime] who could heal in tiberium

Just as a thought

I have no idea what Helsing is, but otherwise, youve just described Nod Cyborgs

didnt say i knew how to be more creative....said i was wondering if they could come up with a new third side weakness...

renegangsta just gave me an idea... what about if nod had some guy that could heal tiberium, not heal in it, but increase its growing speed through means of worship or something, just an idea :)