Sign in to follow this  
PolterGeist

NOD/GDI/Third Side Units.

hopefully not worship...something more scientific or just less religious

yea i guess, what about that mission in fs where you just had a ghost stalker, a juggernaught and a scientist, where they increasing the growth of tiberiums or were they just making fools or themselves praising?

No, Helsing was a vampire who didn't kill people but evil vampires and had a HUGE gun Freakin Magnum!! not actual magnum but...

didnt say i knew how to be more creative....said i was wondering if they could come up with a new third side weakness...

I imagine their weakness is the earth's Atmosphere. The Scrin have been waiting for a time where Red Zones would pop up before they invade so they can set up camp on the earth's surface.

That would pose a big problem if that is used in the game as a third faction.

The Scrin would then (in theory) only be able to fight in areas that are heavily infested with tiberium and thus not to able to go to any given enemy base.

Maybe they got special protective gear so they can go anywhere they want.

I very much doubt they'll fight in the blue or green zones. But the yellow zones are a huge possibility. Maybe they only need a percentage of the atmosphere to breathe. like us humans who can live on 21% oxygen.

that is a vvvery good idea...maybe they have to recharge every so often or each unit takes power from the base...i really think the atmosphere is a good idea for this game...someone should propose it to EA

yea i guess, what about that mission in fs where you just had a ghost stalker, a juggernaught and a scientist, where they increasing the growth of tiberiums or were they just making fools or themselves praising?

No.

Also red, recharge? Nahh, I want to build and destroy. =)

but what if the scrin have some sort of tiberium suit to live off of like a diver's suit but for above ground

but what if the scrin have some sort of tiberium suit to live off of like a diver's suit but for above ground

Wow, have you ever actually played any of the tiberium games? Tell me what happens at the end of the Nod champaign on Tiberian Dawn and Tiberian Sun. :]

i don't understand that statement :P ...TD...BORING?

well did you get it with The First Decade?

anyways...scrin are going to kick ass...i have a gut instinct

:P all this about scrin and it isn't even official yet :arrow:

Wow. If you think TD is boring, go home, go in the bathtub face down, fill her up, don't breathe. :)

Really though, if you haven't even played TD or just part of it, and thought it was BORING, don't share your ideas from us. Cause you have no knowledge from previous games to start off of. :P

But remember only 20% of the world is clear, the rest is either completly containmentated or close to it. so they will still need a large mech force to combat in those areas. and i hope the core defender doesnt come back, that thing was way way too powerful, i sent 50 titans at it once and they hardly scrathed it.

GDI: Disruptors

NOD: Banshees

Core defender was easy, if you knew to expect it.

If, like me, you used almost your last unit to supposedly destroy the core, and then had it owned by the CD ... you were screwed.

But the second time around, if you knew what to expect, fageddaboudit

But remember only 20% of the world is clear, the rest is either completly containmentated or close to it. so they will still need a large mech force to combat in those areas. and i hope the core defender doesnt come back, that thing was way way too powerful, i sent 50 titans at it once and they hardly scrathed it.

GDI: Disruptors

NOD: Banshees

Core defender was easy, if you knew to expect it.

If, like me, you used almost your last unit to supposedly destroy the core, and then had it owned by the CD ... you were screwed.

But the second time around, if you knew what to expect, fageddaboudit

P.S.

I couldn't do it, but if you could make the thing just stand on top of a Firestorm wall section ...

BOOM.

Guest MadBadger

Am I like the only person who did the whole 'last unit' thing and still Pwned the big ugly mutha first time?and GDI should use Orca bombers.... Anyone know if a mutant Hijacker can nick it? :twisted:

Am I like the only person who did the whole 'last unit' thing and still Pwned the big ugly mutha first time?and GDI should use Orca bombers.... Anyone know if a mutant Hijacker can nick it? :twisted:

No, it's like a huge cyborg. And I never actually pwned the ugly mutha, I simply pwned the core. Simple as that.

Well if there is this so called third faction i just hope there not changing the story so much just so they could be like yuri is.

:x

There is a third faction, it has been said so by EA. Most likey its going to be the Scrin. Of course, it may not be. Time will tell.

Yuri didn't really kill the RA2 story. For starters, there was no story to kill. So there. :P