Sign in to follow this  
ant_mcbane

C&C 3 - hazardous

It shows a harvester harvesting tiberium, and the crystals are there, i sorta like that look for tiberium.

check it out!

screen4s.jpg

A GDI Harvester collects Tiberium in an undisclosed Yellow Zone :o

dammit and I was just comming here to post that screen... you beat me =(

That harvester looks funky future retro. :P

Man oh man... I HATE the look of that tiberium :angry:

But, again, this is still early.......

the tiberium looks way to big

That field should be more dense I think..

Its kinda cool how the tiberian is like "eatting" that power pole. :P

The news is up on the main page now.

Personally I think it looks great :thumbsup:

the tiberium just seems to be..big green rocks sticking up and doesnt resemble the tiberium from the other games which was more plant like and much denser....

This is Tiberium in a Yellow Zone. The Red Zone Tiberum will be very different.... dense if you want to call it that.

but it still doesnt look natural, just big green rocks coming out of the ground...

Well, it's neve meant to look natural... :roll:

All it needs is to be a little smaller, and grow out of pods. Perhaps it could be a little denser as well. Meh..I'm guessing that this isn't the final look of Tiberium. It'll probably get a bit of work up until release.

I like it, except for a few things. But that is cool how its eating up that power pole on hte lower left :P

It does seem rather large, and not very dense. Also I was wondering one little itsy bitsy thing.....WHERE ARE THE BLOSSOM TREES!!!!!??!?!?!

I know its a yellow zone, but TD has more Tiberium than that :wink:

However.....it looks cool....and as BWare said, this is still early stages....one can only hope.... 8) 8) 8)

(Im thinking FS in Sage for Red Zones, anybody else??)

Well, it's neve meant to look natural... :roll:

Are you kidding me?? It's absolutely meant to look natural... just alien natural :wink: Tiberium is an organic plant that grows crystals... not just giant hunks of radioactive crystal like we're seeing here. I absolutely hate what we're seeing so far, but yes, it's a long way from finished.

Well, any thoughts on the harvester, people?

i like the harvester, maybe would be cool if you could upgrade it to hover and hold more tiberium that way you dont have to spend so much building more..

it looks ok. Doesnt look very all terrain to me though. Kinda reminds me....of a gathering insect with a backpack :P

it looks ok. Doesnt look very all terrain to me though. Kinda reminds me....of a gathering insect with a backpack :P

Yah, I really liked the TS harvester... It was all looked great, but this one it looks like...

Large%20Praying%20Mantis.jpg

:lol:

Also, they need to bring back the old GDI logo... Not the weird one. -_-

the harvester is fine i guess.......but they should make it either more bug-like or even move of a proper mix between bug-like and vehicle-like...

the tiberium is wayyy too big...either scale it down and make it 5x more dense...or dont make the game lol....n the pods can be worked into the given design...

the harvester looks cool. tiberium also looks cool but needs to be smaller.they will change it for sure with 1 year of development remain. I want to see Nod! :P

Yah, I really liked the TS harvester... It was all looked great, but this one it looks like...

Large%20Praying%20Mantis.jpg

:lol:

Also, they need to bring back the old GDI logo... Not the weird one. -_-

great pic.

Pedroc69 - yes yes, where is NOD ?! 8)

TBH the harvesters shown here are more like the original ones from the mission intros in TD and I do like them. I would like to see NOD with a diffrent harvester, perhaps with better refinment in the collection process allowing them to gather more than the GDI counterparts from a single crystal? (but of course take a bit longer to do so to balance it out). Seeing as tiberium is organic perhaps the pod decays after a period of time as there are rings in the ground around the crystals. Just a few thoughts...

i like the harvester, maybe would be cool if you could upgrade it to hover and hold more tiberium that way you dont have to spend so much building more..

Dude, we're not talking about upgrading hardware here. "Bigger capacity" would NOT be a feature for these things. Everything is done for the sake of balance in the game. Hell, they COULD have allowed the old harvesters to hold 900,000 credits a piece. Holy cow......