Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Army Powers

Land Mines

Owner: General Beowulf

Charge Time: 6 minutes and 30 seconds

Mines are always a tricky piece of hardware. Beowulf's cargo planes are loaded with them and when called, will drop 5 mines at the drop site.

Paradrop

Owner: General Mina Synd

Charge Time: 5 minutes

As per logical transition, Mina Synd loads up elite servicemen and can drop 6 of them on the target zone.

Fortification

Owner: General Cygnus

Charge Time: 6 minutes

When in danger, Cygnus can activate an all-purpose shield to halt the destruction of his structures. The range on this shield is damn impressive but consumes loads of power. His base will be offline for 45 seconds after deploying.

Rocket Storm

Owner: General Gazdude

Charge Time: 7 minutes

Gazdude's power calls down a volley of missiles, much like a Scud Storm. The missiles will rain for some about a minute, causing heavy damage to anything hit directly. Even if not hit, the concussion will certainly damage anything in the immediate area.

Fuel Air Bomb

Owner: General Tree

Charge Time: 8 minutes

Tree's heaviest bomber will lumber through the air until it reaches the target zone, where it releases its deadly cargo. The bomb will parachute down and upon contact with the ground and explode, causing plenty of damage.

Vortex

Owner: General Koen

When discharged, Koen's weapon fires a chrono beam that creates a vortex that causes heavy damage to any objects caught in the blast zone.

Ion Cannon

Owner: General BWare

Orbital satellite, big laser from space, loads of damage. BWare's laser from space is as potent as it ever was.

Tesla Wave

Owner: General gammyleg

When fired, a large tesla shockwave is discharged over the area. It causes damage to all targets but is more effective against infantry and vehicles. Structures are more resistant to the electric charge created.

Demolition

Owner: General Acerz

Big explosion. That's what Acerz enjoys and this is no exception. Click the area and the result is a big Crazy Ivan explosion, causing heavy damage to all targets.

Nuclear Missile

Owner: General alleylee

Charge Time: 9 minutes

Just a nuke. Big explosion and radiation. However, alleylee's power takes several minutes longer to recharge due to the immense power.

Tank Drop

Owner: General Thierry

Charge Time: 5 minutes and 30 seconds

Thierry's cargo planes drop 5 Rhino Tanks anywhere on the field so long as the tanks are able to land. Simple, eh?

Donation

Owner: General Flak

Charge Time: 4 minutes

Every few minutes, Flak will recieve a $1000 donation to his cause. No one sure of the source but that matters not as it helps him contine rolling out his army.

Mutate

Owner: General J-Fire_Man

Pick a group of unsuspecting infantry, release the wave of mutating power! They will turn into mindless Mutations that are like the Brute but are worth absolutely nothing.

Anthrax

Owner: General Shah

Fire off the missile and watch the infantry turn to mush, creating massive amounts of toxic gas clouds. The damage to everything else is a definite plus.

Psi Blast

Owner: General Luk3us

A surge of psychic energy will flood the target zone, causing plenty of damage to anything caught within. However, this does not take control of any minds, it fries them.

Reinforcements

Owner: all generals

Paraplanes will drop 6 GIs (Allies), 8 Conscripts (Soviets) or 6 Initiates (Yuri).

Repair

Owner: all generals

Fully repairs and removes parasites on all vehicles within the healing radius.

so will general mina synd get 2 paradrops or somthing cus that would be awesome 8)

Thats what its looking like. Although that could be changed, if Fenring decides to take note on being America and capturing an airfield (unaltered RA2/YR)

The countries as you know them are getting whacked. I'm replacing them with generals and the 'countries' will be reflecting that.

Yes, Mina will have 2 sets of paradrops. ;)

sweeeeeeeet

edit: oh snap i can't find my yr disk

Guest MadBadger

Hrmmm.... If Fen gets this rolling out I'll shell out for FD :P

looking veeeeerry slick i do say :D

(and not due to the frying minds thing.... thatsa bonus :twisted: )

Hmm, tank drop? I always loved the idea of having a bunch of Terror Drones being spread on the target via plane. They are dropped as iron balls (legs inside the main body) and then deploy when they smash into the ground and kill everything. :)

Still, tank drop aint bad.

I like the idea of it. Sorta reminds me of the 3rd (or so) Soviet missions where you defend the captured allied battlelab-turned psychic beacon and hte allies drop in tanks and ifvs.

Yeh thats the third mission, in which you first get the V3, god...classic mission.

Still, I vote for Terror Drop (no parachutes, make them drop in like the Drop Pod from TS) :D

That would be cool. Be kinda like MAtrix Revolutions or Revenge of the Sith where the artillery "shells" and/or the missiles were really little machine creature thingies to do damage. In all 3 cases, ones that rip, tear, and shread.