Sign in to follow this  

crazymarine

Mina Synd's hero

Weapons: all-purpose sniper rifle, C4 charges

As his name implies, Mina Synd's hero is rather, well, crazy but not in a literal sense. He's a killing machine, packing a sniper rifle that is usable on all targets, save airborne ones. His C4 charges demolish structures in mere seconds.

Alphabear

Gazdude's hero

Weapons: heavy rockets, cluster missiles

Alphabear is Gazdude's replacement for Tanya. Alpha packs a big, huge rocket launcher. The primary mode fires a modified rocket that's more explosive so it's effective against infantry and still more so against vehicles. Secondary packs a whallop, switching to cluster missiles for structure targets. Very few can survive more than one volley from Alphabear's launcher.

GeneralZ

J-Fire_Man's hero

Weapons: mutation rifle, psi grenades

GeneralZ is a mysterious fighter. No one is sure of his origins but one thing is certain, he is a loyal Yuri supporter. He carries an upgraded mutation rifle that morphs enemy infantry into special brutes. The fun doesn't stop there. GeneralZ also carries psi grenades, capable of punching through steel and concrete.

If you're starting the hero thing, you might as well make me an anti-tank hero with a long-ranged rocket launcher.

thanks for making me a hero wolf the description is sweet btw what will i look like?

Edit: oh also can i swim in the mod?

Guest MadBadger

Marine.... Common Sense....

Seals.... they swim in YR so yes you will swim...... unless i find some concrete boots j/k

you prob gona look like a seal..... maybe with a big gun...... maybe diff colour suit..... not alot you can change really is there? the fellas about 0.5cm high ffs!!! (like 5/16ths of an inch or somink)

awsome fen thx mate

This is what I'm using for crazymarine's SHP:

path.gif

sweet now i have to look for my yuri's revenge disk but the sniper rifle is frikin huge 8) love it :twisted: muhahahaha

Be fun if Sonic was my hero unit lol, zapping enemy armor to oblivion :P

Sonic is the Allied boss general. ;)

Boss general? Now I'm confused, in some topics he is the airforce general, but in the general listing that is Tree, and in other topics its Sonic aircraft under General Tree :?

Guest MadBadger

hrmm.... It have to be human? I really want Cows as part of my army :P maybe my hero can be a cow.... :D use improved mind powers..... Move tanks and create fires or somink..... :D

(being extra nice as RA already has a cow skin :D )

hrmm.... It have to be human? I really want Cows as part of my army :P maybe my hero can be a cow.... :D use improved mind powers..... Move tanks and create fires or somink..... :D

(being extra nice as RA already has a cow skin :D )

Chaaarge :D Cows shall bring us victory (and milk)!!!!

Ok, sorry, I had to let that go. Now, back on topic, hero units. Maybe you can make one that can fire on air units?

ifv rockets on a troop would be so sweet