Sign in to follow this  
Azrael

???

Can anyone help me? Uhm, I'm in a new school now, and, well, some girls constantly tell me that, well, I'm the "crush ng bayan"... And I like a certain girl, but, well, I have a GF already, so can anyone please tell me what to do?

Bang 'em secretly.

I'm confused.... are you a guy or girl? :?

i would assume r@zor is a guy cuz he has a girlfriend unless r@zor is a lez wich i extremely highly doubt

Bang 'em secretly.

:haha:

we had a forum member in the past that used to date several girls at once..... hang on a sec.... that's you dude. Well, You've had no problem in the past so I suppose in your line of thought, I quote Tree for truth! :wink:

i would assume r@zor is a guy cuz he has a girlfriend unless r@zor is a lez wich i extremely highly doubt

Let's play grammar police, shall we?

we had a forum member in the past that used to date several girls at once..... hang on a sec.... that's you dude. Well, You've had no problem in the past so I suppose in your line of thought, I quote Tree for truth!

Good times. Gooooood times ;)

some girls constantly tell me that, well, I'm the "crush ng bayan"... And I like a certain girl, but, well, I have a GF already, so can anyone please tell me what to do?

It seems that your life its kinda hell

Seriously, r@z0r its now suffering the worst pain in the world "having to choice between two girls"......... meh :?

You choose both. That's how I got through school.

Go for it! Be a man!

Since when did we start offering relationship advice on these forums?

Guest MadBadger
Since when did we start offering relationship advice on these forums?

dunno :lol:

@Sonic: I'm just trying to get advice. If you don't like it that I'm asking these kind of questions in the forums, by all means, say that I should not ask it.

Also, I don't want to have 2 GFs, because I'm seriously trying to focus at my studies, since I passed the test for a special school. I can study properly with one, but two or more, hell no. Also, I'm a pretty shy guy... So, well, I can't approach the girl cuz' she's always with her best friends, and she told me (along with her friends except Claire) that Claire has a crush on me, so that pretty much confuses me more... Also, this is certainly not hell, it's just simply confusion... I mean, yeah, it's fun to have more than 1 GF, but it taxes your morality and studies (or work), and I don't wanna wind up in the truoble I got into my old school cuz of my constant "hanging out" with girls... I don't want to bang em'... And also, I'm a BOY, obviously. :roll:

P.S. Just out of curiousity, does anyone know what crush ng bayan means?

Get what you want, then leave 'em.

I don't want anything from them... Like I said, I just like the two, but, well, I'm confused...

And it all turns out to this:

Bang 'em secretly.

Yeah, and I don't want that to happen, that's why in the first place I asked for help, cuz' if I wanted to, I could have them both, but that taxes my morality, and I don't want my morality taxed...

Yeah! It's a new millenium! Lower your standards!

Its just not funny when BWare is being sarcastic... :P

Guest MadBadger

Meh... Its prob Jealousy not sarcasm from BWare :P

Now now, that isn't very nice Badger.... :P

madbadger is a clown :roll:

How the hell could that even possibly be jealousy? How could I ever be jealous of you anyway? :lol:

Dropping standards and behaving like an animal is nothing to be jealous of :roll:

What's actually admirable- and takes an actual level of work and self-control- is raising your standards and living a good moral life. It's also far more fulfilling. So.... nice try there badger.

Guest MadBadger
Dropping standards and behaving like an animal is nothing to be jealous of :roll:

What's actually admirable- and takes an actual level of work and self-control- is raising your standards and living a good moral life. It's also far more fulfilling. So.... nice try there badger.

meh.... up to you.... Live your life as moraly as you want to.... I only got 1 life.... no offence but i don't intend on wasting it ;)