Sign in to follow this  
Azrael

???

Dropping standards and behaving like an animal is nothing to be jealous of :roll:

What's actually admirable- and takes an actual level of work and self-control- is raising your standards and living a good moral life. It's also far more fulfilling. So.... nice try there badger.

meh.... up to you.... Live your life as moraly as you want to.... I only got 1 life.... no offence but i don't intend on wasting it ;)

Aren't you living with your parents atm?

I only got 1 life.... no offence but i don't intend on wasting it :wink:

:lol:

Giving your life over to drugs, sex, mindless pursuits, whatever..... yeah, I'd say that's one hell of a waste badger. Pursuit of hollow hedonistic pleasure has a funny way of destroying people, chewing them up from the inside out. But hey, have fun with that philosophy.

But again, it's a free country, and it's your decision.

Guest MadBadger

So what?I got exams for the next month. I got a room round my mates flat I can go and hell a birds house is always a blast they more relaxed n easier.

-edit- also what my mum knows ain't killing her.

-editx2- So BWare what do you sugust you do with your life? settle down & have kids? Sure i'll do all that...... but right now Im 18 and hell I ain't gona be thinking of settleing for at least 10yrs ;)

Yeah! It's a new millenium! Lower your standards!
:haha:

meh.... up to you.... Live your life as moraly as you want to.... I only got 1 life.... no offence but i don't intend on wasting it on AIDS
:idea: :wink:

Guest MadBadger
meh.... up to you.... Live your life as moraly as you want to.... I only got 1 life.... no offence but i don't intend on wasting it on AIDS
:idea: :wink:

u flippin n00b.... you really are a right one you know that ;)

Oh, come on, I wasn't moral a long time ago... Or about 4 months ago... And I think it's high time to be moral... Also, I don't like one of the girls now, but got even MORE complicated just when I decided... The girl I like has a BF, aside from that, her best friend wants her to be somthing like our "bridge", connection, whatever you wanna call it... The girl I like told me she likes me more than her BF, it's just that her best friend like me alot... And, of course, there is the unruly insult against her saying she's trying to take me from her best friend, whom I like a bit, but really, Crizel (the girl I like) is ways better... And if she likes me more than her BF, and her best friend likes me alot, waht the hell should I do!? :cry:

do any of us really have any morals around here :moonie:

do any of us really have any morals around here :moonie:

No, not really. (Its been a while since I've seen you. :o)

ah no i forgot about cncnzXD