Sign in to follow this  
WhOIsInTeResTed InMyNaMe?

Elements of the Generals that should stay in CnC3

Oh and screw copy n paste.... You need to know im f*cking lazy ;) your name really is too long and unlike TSBO there is no quick short name that is recognisable as you..... screw doing the ghey UpPeRcAsE LoWeRcAsE bullsh*t ;) takes too long!

So why to call me bitch :? (really disgut me), and if we talk about who is lazy......(My house still have the Xmas lights) :wink:

wtf you expect with a uber ghey long name like yours.... bitch :P

you can do anything you want, just dont call anyone you see bitch (for some reason people dont want it), ill' pass you this..... :wink:

Well, one possible answer to this could be "nano-technological based assimulation" (Obviously does not exist in reality...yet). Like you said, it is si-fi and during TS/FS, I did see alot of advanced units. Even a cyborg was extremely advanced by todays standards.

So if we use this idea, parts from destroyed units (randomly chosen by scripts or something when destroyed) could be moulded/assimulated into a certain vehicle. For instance, if the "assimulator" tank (for lack of a better word) destroys 2 vehicles, both the same and those vehicles hover and have a rail-cannon. Your assimulator rolls over the remains of one, assimulates say the Hover of it, turning it into a hovering vehicle, then rolls over the other destroyed tank and assimulates the rail-cannon, now you have a hovering railgun tank...

Just a thought.

Makes the game quite unbalanced then. Yes, they could pull off with an explaination like that, but it'd be pretty cheesey and I just think they should leave that aspect in Generals.

Oh and screw copy n paste.... You need to know im f*cking lazy ;) your name really is too long and unlike TSBO there is no quick short name that is recognisable as you..... screw doing the ghey UpPeRcAsE LoWeRcAsE bullsh*t ;) takes too long!

So why to call me bitch :? (really disgut me), and if we talk about who is lazy......(My house still have the Xmas lights) :wink:

wtf you expect with a uber ghey long name like yours.... bitch :P

you can do anything you want, just dont call anyone you see bitch (for some reason people dont want it), ill' pass you this..... :wink:

He only calls YOU bitch....

bitch :P

Can you pass the butter?

He only calls YOU bitch....bitch :P

but... :roll: get a better reason to call me bitch (i´ll also pass you this...)

You're new, and they like to gang up on the newbies. Plus you're not helping you should ignore them, Specially the badger.... :P

Scrap upgrades suck, never made any diffrence to any game I've played as or against GLA.

They should keep the General powers as they were pretty decent addition for the series, but I'm not sure on keeping the unit heros but country country/side generals should make a come back (besides thats not generals exclusive RA series had them to begin with). They country generals do spice up multiplayer a fair bit though giving a larger strategy pool to pick from for play style (My personal favorite being USA airforce gen) but I just don't like hero system i.e. whoops there goes Burton time to build another as if he never existed, should have a restriction on their use (1 life no rebuilds).

More tactics=more fun (at least for me)=possibly less cheepness and nobz online.

The one thing besides generals power that I'd like to keep is the enlarged air force for usa and china :wink: