Sign in to follow this  
BWare

Weapons of Mass Destruction Discovered in Iraq.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

That's right.

Finally, HERE'S the proof to you psycho libs that the war in Iraq was NOT based on lies (or for oil :roll:), and the Saddam did, in fact HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION in Iraq. Hundreds of WMD have been discovered since the invasion in 2003, and more intel is trickling in on where to find other caches.

So what now libs? Will you ever see that you are profoundly and consistantly on the wrong side of history? Will you admit that Bush actually DID THE RIGHT THING in taking action against this WMD hoarding madman? It will really be interesting to see how some of you react to this.

:D

Doesn't matter anymore. Damage has already been done.

Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

Still, bloody good find, and still significant

Exactly. These were not brand new technology (the smoking gun, as it were), but it's still proof that Saddam was hoarding them and evading the inspectors. It's the exact thing we cited before going in.

FOX News, now there is a creditable source :roll:

It's more credible than some sh*t I've seen people post.

Also, check the Washington Post article. It says the same thing and they've been proven to be VERY credible.

Soniiiiicccccccccccccccccc, I posted that other link just for you guys who would do this.

Edit: These finds mean nothing now. They're older than the first Gulf War and not proof of an ongoing weapons program. :o

Are you KIDDING me Sonic? You actually chime in to say THAT? How the hell does their "lack of credibility" (something that exists only in your mind) change any of the details of this news? :roll:

Are you KIDDING me Sonic? You actually chime in to say THAT? How the hell does their "lack of credibility" (something that exists only in your mind) change any of the details of this news? :roll:

It exists in my mind to. And since when has any news server no matter what bias not reworked the facts in some way.

As to the topic title.....duh...we all know that...

Really don't get why everyone is so fussed about those weapons...so what? Now we can destroy the world 250 times over instead of 200...big deal

It exists in my mind to. And since when has any news server no matter what bias not reworked the facts in some way.

Tell me how Fox News has "reworked the facts" then. For you who buy in to this trendy, stupidly popular anti-Fox News opinion, you always seem to be short on facts and substance. It's always the typical "OMG fox iz rite wing lol!!1" nonsense, and nothing else. :roll:

Wow, you really have nothing better to do than argue, do you?

I said i dont trust fox along with most news services. And neither of us know the facts from a primary source only from commercial secondary sources so we dont know the full sory which is why me explaining how they've changed the facts would be of no use.

I said i dont trust fox along with most news services. And neither of us know the facts from a primary source only from commercial secondary sources so we dont know the full sory which is why me explaining how they've changed the facts would be of no use.

Yeah man, that's fair enough. I was referring more to the strictly anti-Fox folks out there :wink:

Wow, you really have nothing better to do than argue, do you?

This takes maybe 30 seconds out of my day in between studying chemistry and calculus. I can spare it.

Do you have nothing better to do than complain? :P

Do you have nothing better to do than complain? :P

At the moment, not really. I'm getting paid for doing nothing the whole summer and I'm pretty bored ;)

But it's good.