Sign in to follow this  
-Mendosa-

ONLINE PROBLEM/possible caused by renguard

HI CAN SOMEONE plz help i downloaded renguard but half way thruogh th instal ation i got bored and canceld and now i cant play renagade online proply i got on westwood online ,advanced game listing and it app erars as if no games are there someone please help me :(

EDIT ;i have reinstaled it and heres a pic of what its like

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7205/re...ehelppic6yr.png

i had this too but i dont know if it is the same but check your data folder for unusual .ini's and delete them that worked

HI CAN SOMEONE plz help i downloaded renguard but half way thruogh th instal ation i got bored and canceld and now i cant play renagade online proply i got on westwood online ,advanced game listing and it app erars as if no games are there someone please help me :(

EDIT ;i have reinstaled it and heres a pic of what its like

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7205/re...ehelppic6yr.png

Have you just uninstall Renegade, delete the Renegade folder, and reinstall?

(Also why get Ren-guard? It sucks.)

im using the first decade version and i jus twent on add/remove then on repair witch reinstalls all the original files but it has made no difference

Completley uninstall Renegade and make sure you delete the Renegade folder. Then reinstall and patch Renegade to 1.037. Install Renguard (it doesn't suck :roll: ) and install Core Patch 2 when Renguard asks if you want it.

Completley uninstall Renegade and make sure you delete the Renegade folder. Then reinstall and patch Renegade to 1.037. Install Renguard (it doesn't suck :roll: ) and install Core Patch 2 when Renguard asks if you want it.

Yes it does suck. ;)

(Just get CP 2 and manually install it. :))

i have renguard and cp2 and it installed with no problem. the only problem with TFD was the default installation path file was wrong.

renegade had no problems. only problem i had was 1 file was messed while installing cp2 so i just downloaded the correct version from the renguard forums.

the only thing anoying are the 7 map packs i have that allow me to play on every renegade servers.

and tsbo, renguard is great. some servers require it and people will think ur cheating if u dont have it.

Renguard can work with the TFD Renegade, a guide for installing it can be found here http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php?t=...art=0&rid=0

TheSovietBlackOut, why does Renguard suck? I've used it since day one and never had any problems at all.

1. Its crappy software that doesn't serve its purpose. There are tons of bypasses for it and a lot of cheats get right by it without a bypass.

2. n00bs get it to act like mods to players they just don't like. I am a moderator on all of Ren-Archive's servers. We qkick if you dare !forcerg someone in front of a mod. They do it if someone calls them a name and crap. :roll:

3. Hardly updates. I had RG for over 6 months when I thought it was awesome( :roll: ) and not a single update.

Edit: Just looked on their site... Last update and post on their website... "22 February, 2006 - RenGuard Update". :roll:

Renguard can work with the TFD Renegade, a guide for installing it can be found here http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php?t=...art=0&rid=0

TheSovietBlackOut, why does Renguard suck? I've used it since day one and never had any problems at all.

1. Its crappy software that doesn't serve its purpose. There are tons of bypasses for it and a lot of cheats get right by it without a bypass.

2. n00bs get it to act like mods to players they just don't like. I am a moderator on all of Ren-Archive's servers. We qkick if you dare !forcerg someone in front of a mod. They do it if someone calls them a name and crap. :roll:

Then they deserve it What if the other person is actually cheating? Do you still kick the person who !forcerg them?
3. Hardly updates. I had RG for over 6 months when I thought it was awesome( :roll: ) and not a single update.

Edit: Just looked on their site... Last update and post on their website... "22 February, 2006 - RenGuard Update". :roll:

another reason:

you can use commands like !bl and !donate :roll: , and why would you want any protection at all :roll:

jeez, you're the fourth person to make that stupid kind of comment about renguard :roll: