Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Canuckistan

we need to make it so quick before the all the illegal immigrants from Mexico overrun the country :lol:

That's... really not anything to laugh about :worried:

we need to make it so quick before the all the illegal immigrants from Mexico overrun the country :lol:

:x thats a bit personal for me........

anyway, i dont know why you hate immigrants, what have they done to you???!!! they are people!!!!!!!

:x thats a bit personal for me........

anyway, i dont know why you hate immigrants, what have they done to you???!!! they are people!!!!!!!

Will you PLEASE READ MY POST :roll: holy crap, is it THAT HARD? :?:

No, I don't mind legal immigrants in the slightest. It's when the illegal ones come in, use public services like schools, etc. for their kids, and don't pay any taxes. That's who I have a problem with :wink:

and yes, I probably shouldn't have said that in the first place, you're right BWare and Beowulf :wink:

French is the official language of diplomacy. Hence why the Olypmic broadcasts were in English (pwn) French, and the native language of the host country.

Meh.. when you go to France, nobody can speak proper English there (Well I didn't find anyone, all I heard was like "yes, yes, hotdog, hotdog, yes sir, no sir, maybe, okay..."), they won't even bother studying it because they are just so vainglorious (<- dunno if it's even a word :roll: ,got it from a translator program...).

It was pretty hard trying to communicate in stores and other places..... :/ (Except the Eiffel Tower, but that doesn't count)

@ F15piloxp so what its your purposse for that people?, they have their needings, and yeah, they´re taking a bad option at immigrating, but if they must do it.......... probably you dont want illegal immigrants, but they want live in better conditions, i think that their needings are way strong than yours (wanting them to pay taxes)

Illegal immigrants are illegal for a reason. They have not passed the proper channels to becoming a citizen. And quite frankly, as illegals, they deserve no services from anyone.

Illegal immigrants are illegal for a reason. They have not passed the proper channels to becoming a citizen. And quite frankly, as illegals, they deserve no services from anyone.

QFT

Illegal immigrants are illegal for a reason. They have not passed the proper channels to becoming a citizen

they are not citizens cause they havent a visa....... at least here in Ecuador the embassy dont give the visa for arbitrary reasons (believe me, ie they give the visas to an entire family except the father, etc)

Illegal immigrants are illegal for a reason. They have not passed the proper channels to becoming a citizen

they are not citizens cause they havent a visa....... at least here in Ecuador the embassy dont give the visa for arbitrary reasons (believe me, ie they give the visas to an entire family except the father, etc)

they need to get one or get the heck out of the US :roll:

Go through the paperwork and stuff. You'll get a visa.

It's not as if they don't put it in your native language. There's no excuse for failing to attain a visa or green card.

Go through the paperwork and stuff. You'll get a visa.

My dad did that for Rolando(He was illegal) and now my dad took 4 days off of work for the 4th...

Dad: What are you gonna do Rolando?

Rolando: I'm legal, I got a visa, Mexico here I come!

My dad gave him an extra week or so off. Rolando says its great feeling legal. Its possible to get a visa, it ain't easy, really it isn't guys, and it takes FOREVER, but he finally got one. :D

**** the French. :P

i like the French. Its next on my list of countries that i wouldnt mind living in followed by germany then the USA. I know its not the same for Americans but Australians and French get along well. Many french towns where WW1 battles took place actually raise the Australian flag each day in honour of the Australians who fought there even in places where no australians live.

Illegal Immigrants are just too lazy to do it the real way. At least when you're trying, you are ok'ed to stay in.

France - people are weird, but alright. The anti-US mentality is a bit odd over there (2 French born teachers, 3 echange students and a family member) people really like the US for its location ect, but the usualy Bush hating is at a maxim over there, at least for those who care. However I do like the French justice system, designed to protect the cops, rather than the criminals (like here in the US) and they have EXCELENT FOOD.

Now the French language just sukx arse (I spent 2 years taking it for the minimum requirement.)

Cygnus, it's not just that they're lazy. It's that they're dangerous.

The typical liberal sob story of "OMG Maria and her thirty children are in desperate need of America's help! They MUST cross illegally! They have no other option! They're people with needs! Wah wah!" is a complete fabrication.

The real story is that, in the border states where crossing is rampant, crime rates skyrocket, leaving the LEGAL citizens of the US terrorized as they watch their nation as it's slowly eaten away. The BAD citizens of Mexico- the murderers, rapists, drug traffickers, etc, are allowed to cross at will WITHOUT the checks and balances of our citizenship system. IT'S THERE FOR A REASON PEOPLE. Many illegals are downright dangerous. Hell, in LA county, my old home, 95 percent of outstanding arrest warrants for murder- not traffic violations, but murder- are for illegal immigrants. I have family in LA, including elderly grandparents, and when I visit them and see the gangs roaming, the day-workers massing on corners, and Mexican graffiti covering every square inch imaginable, it both saddens and angers me.

Now this is all not to speak poorly of the handful of legitimate, hardworking Mexicans who come over illegally and want to work to support their family. I detest them for breaking our laws and laughing in the face of our sovereignty, but they aren't necessarily bad people. Hell, I know a few. They aren't all bad people. But let me tell you- the illegal immigration issue is destroying America, and you bleeding heart liberals who can't see it are only working to accelerate your own destruction. The three things that define a nation: Borders, Language, Culture. Illegal immigration threatens all three. As an American, I just can't sit comfortably back and feel warm, fuzzy and "compassionate" for allowing them to come flooding over at will, workers and rapists alike.

Ugh. Yeah, the issue's fresh on my mind :wink:

A big bunch of illegals might be lazy or dangerous, but the rest is confused people, that think that the´ll have a better future in the USA, but dont think that getting to usa by the illegal way is easier, cause its even cheaper to get there leagly, but the problem is that the embassy dont give visas by stupid reasons, believe me when i say that the fathers get the visa, but not the childs, etc.

Anyway i live in a country where immigration becomes a option for almost all the poor people, but i dont see the reason, here they can do better things

but the problem is that the embassy dont give visas by stupid reasons,
Because the US limits the number of immigrants that come into our country each year :wink:

Because the US limits the number of immigrants that come into our country each year :wink:

but the immigrants dont care of that, they want to get there, that US limits dont stop the problem, so they must find a better way to solve the problem (and there are other USA´s actions that dont stop the problems)

but the immigrants dont care of that, they want to get there, that US limits dont stop the problem, so they must find a better way to solve the problem (and there are other USA´s actions that dont stop the problems)

Are you really trying to blame the law breaking of the illegal immigrants on the US? :? That's just stupid reasoning... seriously.

But anyway, yes, our lack of border security is sending mixed messages, and I understand that. It's hard to get visas, so they jump the border (like a little kid who wants a toy- if they want it and can't have it, they'll just steal it). But hey, do you have an idea as to why we don't give out so many visas? It COULD have to do with the fact that MILLIONS of illegals are jumping them in line by breaking our laws every year. It COULD have to do with the fact that we meet our quota for immigrants many times over in illegals every year. Just a thought.

Instead of blaming the law makers for the laws being broken, how about you take a good hard look at the scumbags actually BREAKING the laws?

And you know all of this in your infinte wisdom, having never lived here before....

BWare - I never bothered to think a lot about the issue in the past, mostly due to my arrogance of living in the MidWest. And I completley agree with you on the issue.

Now if some of the b*tches in congress would go shut themselves up in a hole for a few days, maybe they could get a motion approved for once allowing an active border guard, patrols, fence/walls. You name it, I want it there. After reading BWare's post, I recalled a thread a while back where Shah and I were at odds over Illegal Immigration, and I looked a few things up. What happens with those people saddens me, it angers me, to see what this nation is slowly becoming. We have enough issues with Liberal and anti-government rallies as it is, the last thing we need is more border trash (thats what they are, if you dont like that name, then use the proper channels) to muck things up, offset taxes and read the bennefits.

Of course, some of you are thinking "Well if they dont like illegal immigrants, why all the laws to protect them?" Why? Because here in the land of the plenty, in general, we are a nice people, and are (somewhat) willing to help those in need out. However 12million + illegals is a lot, and its growing every year because some "human rights" (give me a break) "activists" dont want us to have a safe and secure border.

As with the argument with Shah, I stand by what I said then. Barrier with 100 meter buffer zone. Anyone in that zone who doesnt comply with orders (Spanish and English) can/will be shot. Electrify the fencing, or whatever the hell they decide to put down there. Yes it sounds harsh, but there are ways in place for people to get into America. Legally. If you're gona live here, then you're gone follow the rules like everyone else.

Are you really trying to blame the law breaking of the illegal immigrants on the US? :? That's just stupid reasoning... seriously.

im not protecting to the illegals that cause problems in USA, but i do want some changes, cause you wont stop the immigration by dennying the entrance to USA, its not helping, and the immigration is growing each year

...you wont stop the immigration by dennying the entrance to USA, its not helping, and the immigration is growing each year
Bingo. I think we see eye to eye on this.

Now if some of the b*tches in congress would go shut themselves up in a hole for a few days, maybe they could get a motion approved for once allowing an active border guard, patrols, fence/walls. You name it, I want it there.
:clap:

Libeeral Disease infects our government, and has since its inception.

It suprises me that the people within Congress and other governing bodies dont ever notice that it takes them forever to do anything because of then endless bickering that occurs. One day hopefully, someone will wake them up from their stupidity. Or send them all to France ( :P )

Yet another example of how BWare, the robot republican, bitches about nothing.