Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Lets save the scrin some trouble

If the Scrin are advanced enough to travel billions of light years just to start a fight, surely they must have gravity weapons to control meteors hundreds of miles wide.

Although this is a documentry in Japanese, behold what would be a kick ass ending Sequence to a Scrin campaign. Maybe this could come at the end of C&C 4 or something when the Scrin finally get bored of not being able to win! :wink:

Cool possible Scrin Ending!

OK, maybe it'll be a few hundred thousand, few million, or even a couple of billion years before they could invade again, but oh well, I liked it :mrgreen:

Ummm, I know a meteor that big would kill us all, but not like that. I'd think it'd create waves huge and knock a lot of countries coasts out in no time. Then the debre would kick into the air and block out the sun and create a new ice age. (And a whole new landmass. :|)

Thats where we could stop it in C&C. Make something that could clear the skies.

No, a meteor that size would kill us all EXACTLY like that. The science behind that is very sound.

Also, I think King was kidding :wink:

No, a meteor that size would kill us all EXACTLY like that. The science behind that is very sound.

Also, I think King was kidding :wink:

Really? Scary. :P

Naa. If this happened in the C&C universe, they'd just make some uber defence system out of tiberian cheese or something...

Ya just can't kill us off it just ain't gonna happen. ;)

I'd love if that happened and I could watch the whole world start again and see what evolves... of course that might not work out too well, but whatever

-Sheepe

I'd love if that happened and I could watch the whole world start again and see what evolves... of course that might not work out too well, but whatever

-Sheepe

...and there's that tricky part about evolution being a crock, but yeah :P

-Sheepe

Get Spore, eh?

Oh yeah! Definately Spore... I wonder how the creationists will react? Touting it as a support for ID/Creationism or saying it attacks ID/Craptationism?

-Sheepe

Or they can just think its a game for fun and not make a political/scientifical/religious issue about it. :roll:

(Like that will ever happen.)

spore is releaseedd?...

would not that meteor also knock us far out of orbit?

closer or further from the sun making life practically unsustainable...

the evaporated water would create a greenhouse because the co2 has nowhere to go...and that would prevent the water from condensating right?

something like that

Dude- the freaking crust of the earth would be turned upside down. There would be no "earth" left.

I don't think greenhouse gasses would be our primary concern. :roll:

Plus, your science.... water vapor somehow blocking CO2 (from going where???), problems with condensation, etc.... ugh. They're as faulty as they are confusing (which really is saying a lot).

Problem 1 with giant meteor scenario: Big boom. The earth is gone.

Problem 2 with giant meteor scenario: Who the hell cares?

lol yea in the video the earth wasn't gone...

as you may know the theory of how the moon formed- had a similar situation because it was basically another planet crashing into primordial earth..

the two bodies would be rearranged..

and..i was mentioning the greenhouse affect because they showed that the earth would eventually rejuvenate itself?..over time?

most of the co2 on our planet is in the oceans and seas...unlike other planets like mars possibly that had water- but not enough to dilute the atmosphere's co2 content...meaning more was in the atmospherre making the greenhouse worse

and..i was mentioning the greenhouse affect because they showed that the earth would eventually rejuvenate itself?..over time?

Yes, but the thing is... We wouldn't ****ing care, all humans would be dead, get it? :|

exactly....and my point was that would be Very unlikely considering the heat built up from the greenhouse...and possibly the heat from the sun if the meteor knocked us closer

Does anyone have a DivX or XviD or QT format of that video? My player is acting up again.

a metour that size would not just hit the earth it would mot likely destry it but by that time we will be living on mars and kane will be our leader, and we will be watching all of you gdi, followers burn. mwhahahahaahahaaha

And while you watched our abandoned earth blow up, we would be watching from an enormous starfleet moving to another planet :wink:

Meteor incoming

Nod-hide underground

Civilians-dont care, Tiberium is already killing them

GDI-turn Ion Cannons and begin blasting 8)