Sign in to follow this  
cnc_sage

new scans @ PPM

WTF is up with the Red zone Tiberium? I mean what is this, the Wizard of Oz? It looks like friggin Emerald City in there!! :?

i actually like the redzone...but they should spread out the huge tib towers..

What the **** is an arsenal? :|

Remember the Generals Strategy center? :wink:

Might also double up as an Orca & Aircraft control tower too.

That red zone seems to lack any form of Tiberium mutation. And what are those crystals growing out of anyway? I thought the crystals were the byproduct of the Tiberium plant, formed by all of the minerals it cant make use of (the valuable ones to us).

well not anymore, according to EA's wonderful team of MIT students, who utterly failed to look at the history of Tiberium (or the TS/FS booklet thingies)

And I still dont see anymutation whatsoever, save that the Tiberium has gone from crystals to towers. And why is it so blarmed sunny in the Red Zone?! (just suggestions in a form that allows me to vent :D savy?)

That red zone seems to lack any form of Tiberium mutation. And what are those crystals growing out of anyway? I thought the crystals were the byproduct of the Tiberium plant, formed by all of the minerals it cant make use of (the valuable ones to us).

EXACTLY. They SHOULD be....

Oh but EA hired MIT students to figure out what Tiberium is :roll: :evil:

And why is it so blarmed sunny in the Red Zone?!

That's a good point as well. I don't recall seeing any blue sky in Tiberian Sun. That red zone looks way too 'bright'.

Its a game, don't get soooo caught up in the details. ;)

Its also a story, and a legacy. And EA is not holding up the Legacy. Not at the moment anywho. Hopefully......

You should have more faith. ;)

i honestly couldnt care if it comes from craters, as long as it also comes from blossom trees and there is a good explanation for it coming from craters, and these craters are from tiberium filled meteors right? then i think thats a good idea (if thats right)

I can't say anything until the info is released later this week. But Tiberium is now more than just a crystal that sits in a pod and spreads like a virus. It's now a hell of a lot more, and it explains alot of the pics you've already seen Tiberium in. I'll say this though, don't doubt the MIT research :wink:

Research into what? It's fiction dude. Research doesn't make a good story :roll:

OOOO so not only are we getting Nod info, we're getting Nod's Tiberium research info too

now watch all of us doubters look like foold after EA releases the next info batch :P

Sorry for the ignorance, but when will we be getting this new batch of information? With the podcast or during the Leipzig Games Convention?

Its a game, don't get soooo caught up in the details. ;)

True, but it does also affect the atmosphere. I'd rather see a dark and gritty world than a bright and sunny one, especially in red zones. :)

All the moaning about how the Tiberium looks in the screen shots is pointless. Has anyone stopped to think that since the end of TibSun/FS and the start of C&C3 that Tiberium is simply evolved, hence its bigger crystal formations.

Sorry for the ignorance, but when will we be getting this new batch of information? With the podcast or during the Leipzig Games Convention?

I guess the next podcast will feature this big news, but whatever they announce at the Games Convention will find it way on to the internet and then all the fansites anyway.

All the moaning about how the Tiberium looks in the screen shots is pointless. Has anyone stopped to think that since the end of TibSun/FS and the start of C&C3 that Tiberium is simply evolved, hence its bigger crystal formations.

Nope. From relatively small crystal-yielding plants to building sized radioactive crystals? You have to be kidding me. They are changing the entire concept from what we can tell thus far.