Sign in to follow this  
Legion Kreinak

Reconnection Errors

Hey all. I'm new here, found my way by hunting for a way to fix these reconnection errors my friend and I get while playing Yuri's Revenge online. We'll randomly get them. He'll play Let There Be Fight and there's an error sub-five minutes, whether I host or he hosts.

He played a six person game - no error at all, lasted half an hour.

We play a couple other maps (Cold War, let's say) and there are errors.

I dunno what's causing this, but it's VERY frustrating. I remember why we stopped playing Yuri back in the day - all these errors online. Can someone help me out here?

What's causing this? How do we fix it?

Make sure both of you have the same version of the Terrain Expansion and make sure there are no residual mod files in your directories.

Make sure both of you have the same version of the Terrain Expansion and make sure there are no residual mod files in your directories.

Dream Theatre / Liquid Tension Experiment rawks, by the way.

I believe we have the same version. We have the mod that lets you use any music from the C&C games, but that's it. Weird thing is, we'll play some maps for over an hour - no problem. Try it over and over on same map - no problem. Switch to Cold War or one of the seemingly bugged maps? Error in under five minutes. It's so strange.

I believe we have the same version. We have the mod that lets you use any music from the C&C games, but that's it. Weird thing is, we'll play some maps for over an hour - no problem. Try it over and over on same map - no problem. Switch to Cold War or one of the seemingly bugged maps? Error in under five minutes. It's so strange.

Are these happening on official maps or fan-made ones?