Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Returning to Renegade Online

A few days ago I made my return to playing Renegade online. I sort of disappeared from the Renegade scene for a few months but I can see in my time away nothing has changed. The Renegade community is still as strong as ever, there are plenty of servers to play on. Many of these servers offer mods that have changed a few things in Renegade making it better. Sure the game engine is dated and it doesn't feature all of bangs and whistles of modern day FPS games but the its the addictive gameplay that keeps me coming back for more. So fire up your old copy of Renegade, patch it up and jump online. I'll be sure to crush you with my Medium Tank.

Guest Rabbit

Haha, haven't been on ROL in a few weeks myself. I gotta say, I do miss it. Heck, I just hope to not see remains of my body in your tank treads. I'll just try to be the humvee scouting ahead of you ;)

A few days ago I made my return to playing Renegade online. I sort of disappeared from the Renegade scene for a few months but I can see in my time away nothing has changed. The Renegade community is still as strong as ever, there are plenty of servers to play on. Many of these servers offer mods that have change a few things in Renegade making it better. Sure the game engine is dated and it doesn't feature all of bangs and whistles of modern day FPS games but the its the addictive gameplay that keeps me coming back for more. So fire up your old copy of Renegade, patch it up and jump online. I'll be sure to crush you with my Medium Tank.
what's your online name? most of the time, I'll be on Renstation AO :wink:

btw, I'll just cap you with raveshaw :P

Just because I mod for Ren-Archive doesn't mean thats why I advertise it... Wait.. Well thats one of the many reasons. ;)

Play on Ren-Ladder #2! (AKA: Ren-Archive CP Maps) :P

what's your online name?

Its sonicnz2.

Guest Rabbit

Was Sonicnz not available?

I'm ZeeHypno

adding both of you now...lets see...i have you two and TSBO as of now :D