Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Hold Your Horses!

Well, looks like I was a bit premature. Apoc, you've proved me wrong. New site, gameplay videos on IGN. All seems good. News is flooding in at such a fast pace. And the GDI Vs Nod conflict is causing much excitement, just like the Tiberian Sun news back in 1998 when the community was in its infancy. Kane is back, indeed he is. But there's some conspiracy over at the CNC Den to whether or not it's actually him! A bit of low lighting and several years added on to Mr Kucan, and people are somewhat confused to whether or not it's Joe or his twin brother. Age and time has to grab a man at some point in his life. Although his physical appearence may not be to "C&C Canon", Mike Verdu has definately confirmed it is Joe himself. So chill people and enjoy the ride! We have plenty more Nod and Kane to come, oh and don't forget the Scrin very soon.

the voice was real enough for me.

"You cannot kill the messiah"

good quote, to go with some...interesting Nod tech. Needless to say, Im excited.

Ahh come on it is Joe. I mean please. :P

Ahh... Bring on more Nod Info I say! :D

but we dont want to spoil too much of the surprise, now do we :wink: :twisted:

Ahh I just realised this game doesn't come out till next year.. I don't think I can last that long! :(:P hehe.

yeah honestly that was one of the things that made me think about that video when i saw it. It looked very similar but something didnt seem quite right. I assume its just ageing or probably just a different makeup artist but then again Saddam had many body doubles that looked like him.

yeah honestly that was one of the things that made me think about that video when i saw it. It looked very similar but something didnt seem quite right. I assume its just ageing or probably just a different makeup artist but then again Saddam had many body doubles that looked like him.

He isn't a rich, cruel and bloody dictator. :P

I mean from the game, surreee, but not in real life. :P

Its Joe Kucan, if anyone thinks differently they need to get their eyes tested. Mike Verdu has already stated that it is indeed Mr Kucan.

Its not Joe's brother, its not a double its the man in the flesh..... the man we call Kane.

I'm hoping APOC can get Joe to appear in an up coming EA podcast or something so he re-introduce himself to the fans. Not that he need any introduction of course ;)

I believe its him. The voice alone is a huge arse clue too (even if it was dubed)

Guest Rabbit

I don't see any lack of faith in this thread... at all.

I find your lack of faith disturbing..

If you're gona quote Darth Vader...do it right. Cause Kane could kick Vaders arse in terms of evilness. :kane:

I don't see any lack of faith in this thread... at all.

He was talking to a person, not a thread. :|

Guest Rabbit

I know, but I really don't see any lack of faith from anyone here.