Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Guest Auronguardian

I should be playing more CNC to get ready for 3..

Instead I am playing Kingdom of Loathing *sigh*

Finally after 18 months of EA trying to send me my free copy of BfME2 due to attending the summit in 2005, it has arrived! I'm now playing that, oh and they threw in the expansion for good measure as well! :P

18 months :shock:

It only took 4 days when EA sent me a copy of C&C The First Decade.

Well it took Fed-Ex no less than 6 attempts to find my house. Plus over time myself and Aaron kept forgetting about it. So that's why it's taken so long. Eventually I gave Aaron some simple delivery instructions at the beginning of this year, he sent it out on the 8th and I got the games Monday along with The First Decade.

An ironic twist of fate it seems was that after I opened the packaging on BfME 2. There was no sign of a CD key on the back of the manual. EA tech support on the website said to send in the manual with proof of purchase. Thank god that tech support for us guys is Aaron himself, who provided a new key within minutes :P

well warcraft 3 failed on me with FREQUENCY OUT OF RANGE..

i cant play counterstrike because steam.exe launches but there is no steam interface...

and i just bought FABLE:the lost chapters but my vid card is not compatable....

wow..

Dude you need a new video card if you want to play the decent games. ;)

Finished off Mercenary and Solider styles on Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. :nod: So now just Knight and then I get my pretty Falken and Morgan jets. :nod:

Guest Auronguardian

Well, in terms of MMORPGS, screw WoW, I am hooked on the Matrix Online.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

still no progress with fixing counterStrike or Fable..

for now ive been DOMINATING in EaW campaign..

i want my counterStrike!

i think im going to wait until CnC3 comes out to upgrade my computer

Guest Auronguardian

Counterstrike?

You need some Battlefield 2142 or Call of Duty in your life.

Guest Auronguardian

A long time ago man. You need to keep up.

forget 2142, BF2 is much better despite having no storyline.

Oh I don't know about that. I loved BF2, but I just recently bought 2142, and I LOVE it. I definitely wouldn't say that BF2 was any better. I guess maybe of the semi-futuristic weirdness bugs you then you have a point.

I loved 2142 for about the first week and a half, but since then theres a whole range of little things about it that bug me

And what would your little nation be called then?

Finished off AC0: The Belkan war, it goes on sale tomorrow. :nod:

Nation Name. Quite possibly the worst nation there :P

I just don't get how I missed out on the Belkan Wars...

Anyway, right now I'm about to play some RA1. It's been a while.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 for PS2. Other than the graphics for this game... everything is simply bad. Bad story, bad controls, the players stats seem to mean nothing and there's really no thinking involved. I loved the first four FF's. Ugh is all i can say about this game. I'm towards the end of the game... and ill never play it again.

so im STILL without my COUNTERSTRIKE source..

was playing EaW but i got a bit bored..dont know if ill finish the campaign just yet...

played RA2 the other day with deeZire mods....

Guest Auronguardian
I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 for PS2. Other than the graphics for this game... everything is simply bad. Bad story, bad controls, the players stats seem to mean nothing and there's really no thinking involved. I loved the first four FF's. Ugh is all i can say about this game. I'm towards the end of the game... and ill never play it again.

Yes! Another person that hates FF7! Wooooooooo!

The game just starts off to slow. The second disk everything was picking up and I was starting to enjoy all the crap that didnt make sence... Then later on the second disk and onto the 3rd. The game just crashed from any high hopes I ever heard about it. To me its all just a waste of time and I'll enjoy going back to play something else when I get done. Perhaps Devil May Cry or Ace Combat 4.