Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

yes yes we all love to rub it in that i DONT have CnC3..

ive been playing RA2 still with DeeZire mod

Guest Rabbit

There's an easy way to solve this problem.

Buy C&C 3. :D

got Kane Edition on reserve man..

yet my comp is out-of-date...

hence i need to upgrade...but rather i am going to get my own computer...

that will take time

playing APB, one word review, awesome

Guest Jamie T

playing apb

Guest Jamie T

yes a mod for renegade does count do

playing boss generals

Lots of C&C3 games... If my stats were working, which they aren't, I'd say I have played at least 50 games by now. :nod:

ive been doing RA2 DeeZire skirmishes with 3 computer players...usually team battles

Ive been playing a fun game called reformat your hard drive cause windows is broken and won't stop randomly shutting down

Ive also been playing install all the crap you had installed before just now in a row so it feels like forever

I don't know how you guys are gonna top that ;) oh and Ive been playing some RA2 lately too

Oblivion

This game is pretty cool actually and ticks along great on my machine, something I was slightly concerned with but yeah runs fine. I can see why people would get addicted to something like WOW now..

I think of it like GTA gone medieval. :haha:

Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords

Has no one played a single game for the past month? Wake up people!

Time for an update, and quite simple really, one format dominates my games line-up this month.

Resistance: Fall Of Man - PS3

MotorStorm - PS3

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - PS3

The Irony is, Oblivion is the first RPG I've played and loved since Planescape: Torment. I normally hate RPG's but this game is just pure excellence!

C&C3 huh..

I demands you get online like NOW so I can smash you into the ground and then piss on your dying corpse and sing with glee as I dance around. :nod::haha:

Recently got into Half-Life 2 (though I don't usually play shooters I'm making an exceptin to this and Renegade)

I tried playing soldier front just thought I'd tell you all I got PWNED the movement was so slow and all and the crosshairs just suck and I'm so not used to actual shooter people after APB but it was fun unfortunately my K/D ratio was like .1

i am playing 2 games at the moe. : simpsons hit and run

and the worst game ever Family guy the video game, on the psp. is is frickin inpossable

TotalWar:Rome. Because calvary and swordsmen kickass :nod:

Time for this month's update and the list is short, but classic.

Tiberian Sun - has everything C&C 3 lacked severely

Dune 200 (PS1) - The recent thread made me buy it!

Ghostbusters - If you remember this on the C64, there's a (freeware) retro remake that's just been released and it's awesome!

well if you think about both games lacked some things, neither were perfect

Indeed, both games were far from perfect. Tiberian Sun was an extreme bug fest for almost a good 6 months until they patched it to 2.0. And the music wasn't great either. But what it lacked, it did make up in polish. The map screen was more engaging, the FMV's are the best in all the C&C games (in my opinion) and back then, Kane was really Kane. He didn't have a mr nice guy complex.

I even enjoyed the appearance of the little touches such as naming certain buildings in urban areas after the developers as well, it was those sorts of things that made you appreciate the game more.

Tiberian Sun sucked something fierce. The only saving grace was the story and the atmospheric music. TW isn't much better but at least multiplayer is a bit better.

Personally, nothing beats Red Alert in sheer C&C awesome.

Either way though, been playing GTA3 and RA2 lately.

I loved TS so much more than the others. I agree the FMVs were awsome and in my opinion even multi player had many advantages over TW. The bases were much more spread out in TS compared to TW which left most of the map for unit movements, recon and outposts as opposed to TW and generals where you basically build your base on their doorstep