Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I loved TS so much more than the others. I agree the FMVs were awsome and in my opinion even multi player had many advantages over TW. The bases were much more spread out in TS compared to TW which left most of the map for unit movements, recon and outposts as opposed to TW and generals where you basically build your base on their doorstep

Yea, all the past C&C games were like that actually, I liked it. Cause you had to scout, scouting was oh so necessary.

Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike...

The Goliath IFV pwns everything...

I play most westwood games and all the Counter Strike versions. And the old doom and doom 2 :wink:

still APB almost beta release time :D:D:D:D:D

Warhammer 40,000 game night for me and my friends... Bwahahahaha, I can't wait to unleash my new modified Tyranid Carnifexes (all 4 of them), they're Imperial Guard, Space Marine or Tau Empire fanatics... Their armored columns will be crushed by my swarms... Bwahahahahaha... :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Dune 2000 baby!

I'll move on to Emperor once I finish the Atredies and Harkonnen campagins, because the Ordos just kick so must ass I did them first. :P

Counter-Strike Source for the whole week and last week. Going to switch to Zoo Tycoon 2.

• Quake 4

[*] RA: A Path Beyond

[*] Moto GP 3

[*] Rise of Legends

[*] CSS

Anything to be honest right now until the Universe at War Beta comes out!

Nice, the beta's out... :twisted:

DUDE HOLD ON..

who plays CSS, cuz i OWN...

i need names now, and servers and times and all that stuff...

i only play one map, dust2. too lazy for others. ill OWN anyone here.

i would love to play you guys :P

Weird...Didn't expect to find any CSS players in here, well you know, if you get sick of RTS, CSS comes to the rescue! ;P

Yeah I play dust2. But I'm also good in surf. I'm in a well known surf clan in my country.

well my name is redasbLood. look me up everyone.

i look forward to woopin' saracen and lou 8)

Get xfire red and join CNCNZ thing, you can see what they playing. I play CS: S but not rly that much.

well i know they are playing css, maybe not exactly when..but they can just tell me when they usually do no?

or give me their names and add it to my buddy list...i dont want xfire

well i know they are playing css, maybe not exactly when..but they can just tell me when they usually do no?

or give me their names and add it to my buddy list...i dont want xfire

I don't really wanna use anything but MSN or xfire. AIM is **** if that's what you have. :P

I tried to play Quake 4 again but I can't get past this big dude so I gave up. :P

CnC3. Currently, its my most fav skirmish game, it even replaced RA2 and AoE2.

Its also my third favourite CnC game after CnC95 and RA2.

But there could be snow/forest maps...

And i cant wait for the new units!

Playing the APB beta like hell right now, not as amazing as I thought it would be but then again it was overhyped by the community in my opinion either that or I just really got my hopes up that people would stop being noobs well definitely a bit of both either way it still is a huge improvement over .9935 can't wait for gamma now :D

My ****ing God. My life for Aiur!... I mean, Ner'Zhul...

In other words, World Of Warcraft.

Currently playing, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. I haven't played a "tactical shooter", in ages...

Die Mexican dogs!! DIE! :nod: hehe..... Yeah, that may be insulting to some but not me. :P