Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

just beat Gears Of War 2....awesome game

still playing Counter-Strike:Source....

gonna start playing fight night round 3

Crysis Warhead.

I installed it, played it, and beat it in only 5 hours. :( I was kinda hoping for a longer campaign. There's always multiplayer I guess.

Back on Fallout 3 after a few months of playing other games.

This time though, I've got my self a bunch of mods running which has REALLY changed the game DRAMATICALLY. YAR CAPITALS FTW

Also, got the latest DLC, Anchorage, haven't played it yet though, busy investigating bits of hte map I missed first time through. :)

I've found myself playing the WC3 campaign I never finished, it's really fun :)

playing Crysis...pretty fun

will be playing halo2 soon as i get it to friggn work. DRM SUCKS!

was also gonna try my free copy of FarCry2, but lost serial code. maybe ill generate one down the line...

Ive been playing COD4 online...and some Portal. Just a mix. And Im getting Assassin's Creed in the mail soon ^_^

was also gonna try my free copy of FarCry2, but lost serial code. maybe ill generate one down the line...

Yeah I got that too, along with rainbow six vegas 2

Currently fearing Alma again in FEAR 2: Project Origin.

RA3 won't play without internet. i thought it only needed internet for install.... :mellow:

getting really annoying...

RA3 won't play without internet. i thought it only needed internet for install.... :mellow:

getting really annoying...

Im pretty sure you didnt need the internet to install it either. Just dont register it.

i tried to launch it yesterday, and it said i need an internet connection to verify blah blah blah...

RA3 needs the net to verify the install or whatever, you don't have to have the net after that though.

Still playing Fallout 3. ^_^

Playing Empire Total War atm. :)

Oh and played some KW over the last few days too.

Playing RA3 Online, Uprising and maybe some C&C3.

Hopefully they will announce the next C&C game soon, yet not release it for a while.

Just started over LoZ: Phantom Hourglass. I lost it for like, a year, and I forgot where I was. So I just reset my game and started playing again today. :D

Counter Strike Source still...and now a little bit of Halo2 for Vista since i got it to work...

Playing the Witcher Enhanced Edition at the moment. Its kinda cool, its a little different than your usual RPG, which is refreshing. :)

So 73 hours later, and I have beaten The Witcher, pretty neat game I think. Not a bad ending too, unlike some other games I can think of..

I've actually been playing Command and Conquer recently. Trying to beat the Commander's Challenge in Uprising, and playing some LAN with my brother on KW. I might play some TD or Renegade today.

I've also been playing Guitar Hero. Guitar Hero Metallica freaking rocks.