Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Hmm... its been a day.

PS2 - Transformers the movie

Playing Infamous. Its fun electrocuting people. ^_^

Found 'Digimon World I' in a cabinet i was searching through.

No Renamon = Fail, but i'll try to get through it.

I wanted to try a new MMORPG, so I started Perfect World. I didn't get very far. Why can't anyone make a good MMOG? I'm looking forward to The Old Republic. If anyone can make a good MMORPG, Bioware can.

NES - Dragon Warrior

Dunno... I think most companies are into graphics than anything else. And I'm not impressed with any game for graphics for the past 5 years. e3 had some new ideas. But once they come to the public they are not at the peak performance that you would see. Mostly this is because games have some release date.

Guest Stevie_K

RA3 - Uprising.

Im looking for one of my copies of TS, wanted to try it in 1680 - 1050 resolution.

Playing some classic Super Mario World. I played it all time when I was younger, but I don't think I ever really beat it, so that's what I'm planning on doing.

Beat Infamous, wasn't a bad game actually. The ending was OK, it wasn't stellar, but still better than a few other recent games I can think of *cough Fallout 3 cough*.

So just playing round with the Sims 3. :)

Guest Stevie_K
PS2-Lego Indiana Jones

what the.. well allright. Rock raiders is better though!

Going a tad retro there huh? :P

Bomberman is a classic, so I'll say thats old school. ^_^

So just playing round with the Sims 3. :)

You wasted money on that?

Finally got RA3 and World At War. They win.

WaW singleplayer is baaad though...played this until the very last mission couple of days, actually.

Currently going through the campaigns of RA2, RA3 and WCIII again, and have fun while at it even though I had to install RA2 on my crappy old PC to avoid crashes (Something which never happened with the German version) and WCIII crashed on me once as well (Hopefully it won't again). PC incompatibilities/hardware advancement and bad programming FTL.

I'm also toying with the thought of purchasing MoHA and Mass Effect, but am indecisive about both. If I go for precise and satisfying aiming in MoHA and diversity in ME, am I in for an unpleasant surprise?

Edited by hagren

Playing Prototype! ^_^

There is something strangely satisfying throwing people at tanks and APCs... They don't do any damage, but its soo cool. ^_^