Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

i could def go for a nice TS skirm one of these days...love that game

Hey, thanks for the link, Sonic, but I found my saved games! I did save them somewhere! Sweet!

We should all play TS online sometime soon. I'll probably get my butt kicked, but it would be fun nonetheless.

Dragon Warrior 3 = NES ... got to love this game.

Hey, thanks for the link, Sonic, but I found my saved games! I did save them somewhere! Sweet!

We should all play TS online sometime soon. I'll probably get my butt kicked, but it would be fun nonetheless.

I think a "CNCNZ Retro Tourney" would go down a treat :D

I forgot how powerful lasers are for their cost :o

That could be fun. :)

YES!

I finally beat that last goddamn GDI mission! Now finally on to Nod!

Still playing Tiberian Sun, obviously.

Maybe the staff can organize that event when the next CNCNZ anniversary comes?

Maybe, its always a problem of getting enough people interested and keeping them interested. I always like one day tournaments, wherein they are all done in the one day, but they don't seem popular here, which kinda drags things out and whatever.

But we shall see! ^_^

I went out yesterday and made 2 purchases of games I owned, but sold a while back. So currently playing:

Burnout Paradise (Ultimate Box) - Still 101 available things on the DLC despite the massive extras already on the disc

C&C 3 - Make of this what you will, but I've finally come to accept the fact that it really is better than I originally made out. Being a over zealous fanboy sucked. A Neutral perspective actually makes a whole lot of difference. As an RTS, it's still old school stuff, but there is something rather pleasing about it. I might even look for Kane's Wrath again on the cheap.

Maybe the staff can organize that event when the next CNCNZ anniversary comes?

Its and idea I guess. Winner gets a cool CNCNZ.com Shirt courtesy of yours truly, how does that sound? Next site anniversary isn't until October though.

C&C 3 - Make of this what you will, but I've finally come to accept the fact that it really is better than I originally made out. Being a over zealous fanboy sucked. A Neutral perspective actually makes a whole lot of difference. As an RTS, it's still old school stuff, but there is something rather pleasing about it. I might even look for Kane's Wrath again on the cheap.

So the same guy who **** all over C&C at the start of this year, bitching about RA3, called C&C 3 garbage is now giving the same game praise six months later. Crazy :crazyguy:

So the same guy who **** all over C&C at the start of this year, bitching about RA3, called C&C 3 garbage is now giving the same game praise six months later. Crazy :crazyguy:

You still presume I am the same hater I was before Sonic. Complain about what I've said and done in the past if you wish, but I'm not going there. I'm above all that now, and I'm not going to take sides on the matter. I've looked at the game from a more neutral standpoint, and made that assumption. Disregard the lore and everything that matters to the fanboys... I'm thinking of it as in terms of an RTS and that only. It's the same presumption I will make about C&C 4 as well.

If you're pissed off with me, fine. Your judgement entirely. I'm not asking to come back to help you, and I'm not trying to worm my way into people's good books. What people think of me is entirely up to them. But I don't see that they should be publicly having a go at me. After all, it hardly is "professional" now, is it Sonic?

Guest Stevie_K

Add me in. That would be awesome!

(sitting back eating a bowl of popcorn as I watch the drama unfold)

uncharted - drakes fortune

crushing mode

You still presume I am the same hater I was before Sonic. Complain about what I've said and done in the past if you wish, but I'm not going there. I'm above all that now, and I'm not going to take sides on the matter. I've looked at the game from a more neutral standpoint, and made that assumption. Disregard the lore and everything that matters to the fanboys... I'm thinking of it as in terms of an RTS and that only. It's the same presumption I will make about C&C 4 as well.

If you're pissed off with me, fine. Your judgement entirely. I'm not asking to come back to help you, and I'm not trying to worm my way into people's good books. What people think of me is entirely up to them. But I don't see that they should be publicly having a go at me. After all, it hardly is "professional" now, is it Sonic?

I was simply stating how you change your tune every few months. By the time C&C 4 releases you probably hate C&C all over again.

While I may undoubtedly find something within C&C 4 to criticise (No game is perfect after all) I doubt they will be amongst what some people would call slanderous comments of the past.

My direct concern about C&C 4 really is the implementation of certain design elements from RA3. The developers have announced a deeper strategic layer, but my concern is its implementation. Likewise it would perhaps not be advisable in my eyes to carry over the arrows and uncovered fog-of-war from previous titles. Such things feel cheap, and in my eyes lessen the experience of what a good RTS should be about.

I hold no concerns about the loss of direct base construction, the continued resource gathering etc. Those mechanics are fine. In fact, I'm all in support (like yourself) to the change in the franchise. If I be honest, it's the best thing to happen to Command & Conquer perhaps possibly since the move to 3D. But you have to remember now, I'm not going into C&C 4 as an over zealous fanboy of the franchise who's seeking perfection here. My recent change in the decision to find C&C 3 more fulfilling was down to the fact that I don't now take a certain obsolete company's legacy to heart. It's just better off that way.

YES!

I finally beat that last goddamn GDI mission! Now finally on to Nod!

Still playing Tiberian Sun, obviously.

I was kinda dissapointed that mission was so easy, actually

I played Wii Sport Resort yesterday, it was fun :P

Last game to beat HL2 Ep2

Last MP played Red Alert 3

I'm playing nothing now, just chillin and listening to music, browsing the net and hoping CNC4 will be fun just like everyone else :)

I don't know what to think of the mobile base thing, as I haven't played the game yet, so I have to reserve judgment. but it will definitely change the way we play the game :P

Amon Amarth: Best Of

Peace!

Civilization 4.

I've played two games now, first game I got pissed off by getting involved in so many wars that just dragged on and didn't go anywhere... Second game I got ****ing ganged up on by half the AIs...

So now I'm on my third game, and I have such an epic army if I lose this time I'm going to be soo pissed...

And ****ing barbarians they always show up at the worst possible time... I must be losing my touch this game is kinda tough...

Resident Evil Chronicles - Wii

Trying to Get the last S ranking on the first section on the last chapter.