Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Finally a 3D version of SimCity in more than a decade:

and

Now I wonder if Zynga will ever do a 3D version of CityVille.

Also, one week left before SCII Heart of the Swarm (perhaps to be the most expensive expansion pack of all time) will be released:

and

First a new hope for Jim Raynor, then Kerrigan strikes back and maybe the return of the Protoss will terminate Kerrigan? This is becomingly too similar to the old Star Wars movies.

Edited by zocom7

HotS costs only 40 Euros... it's not that much...

For an expansion, that's pure robbery :P

For an expansion, that's pure robbery :P

Hardly.. Given that it has a campaign that'll take you at least 3-4 times longer than the average $60 game. Plus the quality of development you get from Blizzard, you're getting one hell of a bang for your buck.

I thought Wings of Liberty was well worth more than the money I paid, and that's not including the amount of Skirmishes and online I got out of it. I expect HotS to be no different.

Edited by Saracen

Blizzard quality ended when they merged with Activision. Latest patch ruins the game by strange delay of 2-5 sec on many computers. They didn't even test it. What is more funny, after 2 years Blizzard released patch to make main menu more comfortable, and much more cosmetic "upgrades" which should be included in first game...

Personally i think, that i've wasted around 30 $ for unfinished game with strange balance "fixes" which boosted Zergs so much, that there are 7 Zerg players in Grandmanster League in Europe -.-

It is a bit high on hte price side, but I have no doubts I'll get my money's worth out of it. :)

I can't wait for Heart of the Swarm. I am so excited for it. I haven't been this excited since Borderlands 2's launch.

Yeah its not bad so far. Minor spoilers, but I liked it better when Kerrigan had her rifle. :(

Started playing it earlier today. Holy ****. Heart of the Swarm is just... incredible.

It's just Bold & Beautiful on PC :(

Star Trek Armada II: Fleet Operations mod and, believe it or not, C&C Tiberium Alliances.

You're playing TA again, Plokite? :P I thought you said you don't want to play that game anymore.

As for me, I am playing TA 6 days a week with some funds earned as an assist.

You're playing TA again, Plokite? :P I thought you said you don't want to play that game anymore.

Start a betting pool on how long it will take me to say that again :P

Guest Stevie_K

Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Such a competitive game. I'm addicted.

Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Such a competitive game. I'm addicted.

Right now I'm playing CS:GO as well.

I also have a massive itch to reinstall and play all the C&Cs again.

Still playing Starcraft II Heart of the swarm. The Zerg is great to play, its a shame you can't carry some of these upgrades to multiplayer... ahhaha, that would unbalance the **** out of everything. :D

I've played Arma 3 Alpha a lot recently. Pretty good even for an alpha version.

Blown away?! Bioshock Infinite ratings are almost on par with the original Bioshock. :o

Guess what, forget about Call of Duty vs Battlefield, the best of PC games is now a competition between BioShock and Half-Life franchises.

Edited by zocom7

Dead Space III.

Its actually kinda fun. ^_^

Some of the paid DLC though is stuff that should be in game. Like the bot upgrades, and personality packs, I don't really care about how you can 'buy' resources, its not needed at all.

Blown away?! Bioshock Infinite ratings are almost on par with the original Bioshock. :o

Never really liked Bioshock. I remember buying it for the Xbox 360, and getting so very bored playing it. I found the gameplay frustrating in a strange way. Chucked it in the cupboard for awhile, then traded it in when I got Batman: Arkham City.

I've got invited to Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn Beta - so i have free MMORPG for few weeks :)

Played and finished Bioshock Infinite it was OK, the plot was a little refreshing, even if it was a little predictable towards the end. I didn't mind the combat mechanics, as it was an FPS. Even if it was masquerading as an RPG.

Emulated Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. Why was such an awesome title a PS2 exclusive? :(

• Upvote 1