Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Emulated Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. Why was such an awesome title a PS2 exclusive? :(

Find ALL the bottles! Beat ALL the levels on time attack! So much memories. :D

EDIT: The Sly Cooper games were also bundled and relaunched optimized for the PS3, I think.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

As mentioned in another thread.... playing SimCity :)

I've been VERY slowly playing through transformers fall of cybertron via steam. I'm loving the fun.

Finally playing the first Battlefield game of the series (and the first EA game other than C&C and EA Sports), the F2P version of Battlefield 1942, and that's how I started experiencing Origin which is more simpler than Steam.

When I tried to load it in Windows 7 there is an unexplainable crash, but luckily there is a patch specifically for that game for those who can't play it under recent versions of Windows: http://jdrgaming.com/geeklog/article.php?story=20130109113144274

As for Cry of Fear 1.6, the beginning of the game looks dark, boring, confusing, complex and hard. Definitely the biggest HL1 mod is not made for casual players. Just an instant loss of interest with that game. No wonder why Black Mesa wows all.

Edited by zocom7

I'm replaying Total War Empire. :) There is something very satisfying about beating the 'odds' when it comes to one sided battles. :D

Anyone currently playing Metro: Last Night and Anomaly 2?

Edited by zocom7

Borderlands 2 with Krieg, who is ****ing awesome. Also playing Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and MW3 online.

If and when I find the time, Emperor: Battle for Dune and Kane's Wrath multiplayer.

Yay - just finished Transformers: Fall of Cybertron via Steam.

LOVED IT!

Next I gotta finish off Black Mesa, then start that SC2:HotS...

I'm playing Zomboid at the moment. I have the biggest stockpile of supplies in my fortified house from three previous 'survivors' with everything you would ever need in a zombie apocalypse.... Except for a damn hammer... :( A whole city and not a single hammer in sight... *Sigh*

After a pause from PC in general, got to play some NBA Live 2000 and more KW multiplayer (changed to my favourite C&C game)

C&C: Renegade

Kinda fun, but this game - personally - is totally unfinished.

Grid 2, playing it on PC with my PS3 controller. :P

2013060900002.jpg

After 42 hours, I finally visited every system and found every upgrade available in the outer rim, for Space, Pirates and Zombies (and Bounty Hunters). Now do I take out some more bounty hunter bases to max my specs before heading inside or get this game over already!?!?

I don't even know what game that is. :P

Just finished Remember Me, I'd give it a solid 5. Not good, but not bad. I did enjoy the fighting aspect though. ;)

Top down space sim with customisable and ugradable ships. Slow and grindy. But full of character.

Finished Sam & Max Season 1, moving to Season 2 with a little dash of RollerCoaster Tycoon 1.

z3hj.jpg

Still playing SPAZ, apparently for 75 hours now. This was taken at the end of Chapter 3, now I'm hopelessly outgunned in Chapter 4 and loving it. I really love the learning curve at each chapter start. You struggle, reach parity, then bully the snot out of everyone. You think I'm going to grind some level-ups and then get bored and hit the next chapter... and then you get rick-rolled, because you're not ready for the next chapter. I've had to change tactics a refreshing pace. Great little game.

I bought SPAZ long time ago on a steam sale and was in love with it. But the grinding part put me off a bit. I was in chapter 2 think. Should give this a retry again...your screenies made me want to play again :)

Just about finished the Last of Us, its a pretty neat game. Only thing that annoys me is I have to use a damn PS3 controller to aim... :o Damn consoles.

Currently playing the hell out of The Last of Us MP.

I wish The Last of Us was on 360 as I have an easier time getting accurate shots with that controller, and with The Last of Us every shot really counts. It's not perfect MP wise but I think a sequel could have lot of potential in that aspect.

Definitely the best exclusive for the PS3 in my opinion.

Edited by CyborgBanana

TS Reborn (sad to see nobody from here on the servers...) and yet more RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 (ride designs are more than welcome...)