Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

The 2nd weekend after Reborn was released there was nobody on the server - whether CNCNZ or anywhere. I guess I just have to amuse myself with more SPAZ. Now up to 96 hours of gametime but finished another major milestone - cleared the zombies! yay!

xl52.jpg

v5da.jpg

My two fav ships:-

1thd.jpg

0egm.jpg

Time to stock up on rez and hit the black hole!

The 2nd weekend after Reborn was released there was nobody on the server - whether CNCNZ or anywhere.

At European afternoons and evenings, there's loads of people.

PW - while I acknowledge I live at the bottom of the world it *was* the weekend and I expected some people there. Even RA:APB only had 2 people from memory. Nothing against Reborn - just the one time I had a few hours to play and no wanted to join. Oh well I will try again soonish...

I've been playing Tropico 4 and CS:GO both bought from the awesome steam sale.

Grand Theft Auto FIVE. :o

Can't say I'm liking this horrible 720p bull****. But its growing on me.

Might buy GTA5 next week. No spare cash this week unfortunately. Will probably get it on Xbox 360, despite the PS3 just sitting there unused. But it will depend on who has whatever version in stock this time next week.

Can't say I'm liking this horrible 720p bull****. But its growing on me.

Can you really see a difference? There is **** all difference between 720p and 1080p to be honest. If you see better image quality at 1080p your probably just convincing yourself its better

There is a night and day difference between PC and PS3. Mainly because I use the same monitor to play both, the PS3 is just more blurry and has lower resolution textures than most PC games.

Around the time GTA V was released, MechWarrior Online was also released for a free download. So far, mixed reviews for the latest F2P game. Maybe the freeware version of MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries is still better than MechWarrior Online. I still wish for Mech Commander 3 as a tactical RTS.

Also three indie alternative games to GTA:

http://www.techhive.com/article/2049040/what-i-m-playing-more-like-lame-theft-auto.html

Edited by zocom7

Still playing GTAV, sadly I don't really like any of the radio stations. Though I do like the talk shows, hehe. :)

I have completed GTA V, not bad, never did finish GTA IV. Here is my psychiatric report, which you get at the end of the game. :)

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

So needy and vain.

Tries to do the right thing - poor judgment as to what that is.

Riddled with ambition.

Probably end up in the poor house - still should pay for my ski chalet.

Creepy with women.

Morally conservative about some things - which is weird.

Incapable of seeing needs of others.

Chancer.

Frighteningly myopic about suffering (of others).

Seems to be full blown kleptomaniac.

Thought yoga was silly - instead seems to like slaughter.

Not really into physical fitness.

Crazy but outgoing.

Not a finisher.

Dr Freud, Professor Jung. I beg you, help me!

I finally got to play Borderlands 2 along with a few DLCs and I just couldn't resist asking around here if anyone had noticed that during Scarlett's pirate DLC, certain loot chests make a sound effect (when opened) that is identical to the player picking up an armor boost in C&C Renegade. Maybe it's just me, but that was the first thing that went through my mind when I got to those pirate chests.

I am playing the "video game" known as Beyond Two Souls. Its less of a game and more a series of quick time events, though they're a bit more forgiving.

The only thing I liked about Beyond Two Souls.... Ellen Page. It's so rare to have a popular celebrity being used as an animated character in-game other than sports athletes and other celebrities.

Edit: Seeing a part of the video walkthrough, IMO it's already a confusing game where Fringe meets FEAR. The main character kinda reminds me of a mix of Yuriko Omega and Alma Wade.

Edited by zocom7

I've mainly been playing Counterstrike Global Offensive, WarGame AirLand Battle and Men of War Assault Squad.

Lets see I've bough a bunch of early access games lately.

Castle story - You build a castle with little yellow men, not very functional at this point.

Democracy 3 - Political simulator, its fun for a while but its rather shallow.

Spacebase BF-9 - Like Theme hospital but in space, really early stages.

Enjoying working my through the story mode in GTA V. About 40% through now.

Lost all three played matches in the Red Alert 3 1v1 tournament today. I suck at multi :P

to be honest i am taking a very slow play of GTA V but for some reason i am playing through Golden sone on my GBA again and also i am playing through Monkey Island. :D classic gaming Rules!!!!

Currently playing Plants vs Zombies Adventures, the only best EA browser game on Facebook right now (forget about Tiberium Alliances though). Coming soon, attempting to play Plants vs. Zombies 2 on an Android emulator (since Android emulators for the PC and that PvZ2 game are free but hard to download and install). A PC version for PvZ2 is still far away for release.

However, I already recognized Plants vs. Zombies Adventures as that PvZ2 due to the 3D camera layout and of course, adding the same gameplay formats from any Zynga game. Based on looking at the critic reviews, there's nothing significantly new in PvZ2, and there's word that a 3rd-person adventure game of PvZ is being WIP with a release date somewhere in 2014 (better call that PvZ3 though :rolleyes: ).

Edited by zocom7

Played some BF4, but its damn buggy so I'll wait till a patch comes along.

Am slowly but surely trying to finish Skyrim, well the expansion packs at least dawnguard and dragonborn. :)

I am currently playing

- Team Fortress 2 (Hat Fortress... Even though I am not into the hat collecting thing.)

- BF3 (Because I cannot afford BF4)

- Any RTS I can get my hands on.

Going to be playing soon -

- Novus AEterno - An Space empire building MMORTS that is similar to EVE / Galactic Civilizations. (Currently in Alpha)

Playing a bit of the Planetary Annihilation beta, which is wicked fun. Haven't played against my friends or any real players, but the AI is a handful and it's a bit different from my comfort zone of LoL, Starcraft 2 and C&C...

I am currently playing

- Team Fortress 2 (Hat Fortress... Even though I am not into the hat collecting thing.)

- BF3 (Because I cannot afford BF4)

- Any RTS I can get my hands on.

Going to be playing soon -

- Novus AEterno - An Space empire building MMORTS that is similar to EVE / Galactic Civilizations. (Currently in Alpha)

BF4 is 50% off right now. Not sure if this is only available in the U.S. but that's what I see it as. I loved BF3 and want to get BF4 now too, just can't afford it :/

Played some BF4, but its damn buggy so I'll wait till a patch comes along.

Am slowly but surely trying to finish Skyrim, well the expansion packs at least dawnguard and dragonborn. :)

Once it's patched a bit, is it worth getting if I have BF3? I never got any of the DLCs or Premium so I'm missing out a bit and find it a bit boring after a bit so I'm considering next year buying BF4 on a sale and getting any of the premium/dlc crap they have with it and play the **** out of it but I'm still kinda "eh, looks like BF3 with slight differences".

Edited by TheBlackOut