Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I doubt anyone here has played Mirror's Edge Catalyst, but I can't wait to watch a possible speedrun video of the game (and the original) in YouTube.

After winning and earning 6 free game giveaways from SteamGifts, I finally got to play a bit of Hare in the Hat and Forsaken Fortress Strategy.

For "Hare in the Hat", it's isn't worth the low, low price of $1.99 (in Steam) along with a DLC that costs another 99 cents (because both of them are too short and can be completed in 20-40 minutes).

For Forsaken Fortress Strategy, another Indie game in Early Access, and its last update was from March 2016. That Unity Engine game is a RPG strategy game that reminds me of Fallout meets The Walking Dead. There are just so many issues and missing additions/options with the game that have yet to be resolved and the first to foremention is this; one of the worst misleading system requirements I have ever seen for a game like this. Although the game works okay on my Lenovo PC with a 2.4Ghz dual-core Pentinum, 32-bit Win7 OS and a GeForce 9500 GT, the system requirements require a minimum on a 64-bit OS, a quad-core CPU, 4GB of RAM and a GeForce 640 GT!!! Yet it's so pecuilar why Steam let me download the game under WinXP 32-bit, when that game is meant to run in a 64-bit platform, and not the other game Crown and Council (which is indeed a true 64-bit game).

Sims 4... 20$ so yeah, i like to play like little girl.

Finished playing one campaign of the 11-chapter Nox game, and two more campaigns of two different roles makes it the longest Westwood Studios game I will have played so far.

In case for people getting Nox in Origin's On The House, you also will need this SDL patch (for recent versions of Win OSs and better widescreen/GUI support): http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=8677.0

i like to play like little girl.

Been trying to say this in a russian accent for the last 5 minutes....most lolz and fun i had in days...probably more then i would've played Sims4! :ra:

• Upvote 1

Finally finished playing C&C4 on a speedrun. Only 18 missions, but most of them need editing on command points usage. Even some SP/MP maps were incomplete and no wonder why development was rushed.

Edited by zocom7

Lego: The Force Awakens

Lego Dimensions: Midway arcade level pack

SW: Battlefront

PVZ:GW2

^Xbone

Clash Royale

^Android

I'm not very good, but I really enjoy the simple mp aspects of Clash Royale. I especially like the idea that battles happen in real time and not when I'm asleep like what I have seen on the clash-of-clans and it's many clones. Stuck at arena 4.

Started Fallout 4 (PS4) recently. I find it overwhelming, the sheer amount of quests that keep piling up makes me loose track of everything. Not saying its bad, its just handled better in other games I feel. Aside from that, I love the setting of this one. And I do get carried away building stuff for the settlements ;)

Currently playing 8-Bit Armies where it plays like a bit of Minecraft meets Red Alert 2. Yeah, still Petroglyph updates the game frequently to update and fix content. Another great RTS game for a speedrun since most missions can be completed in 10 minutes or less. The lack of waypoints, unit veterancy, upgrades and in-game saving need to be implemented. Also unlike C&C but like every other RTS games, the click and drag box has a color shader.

Serious Sam 3 BFE. I think it even outdoes TFE in some aspects.

Currently playing PvZ Heroes on a smartphone, but that game reminds me of YugiOh, but didn't like the gameplay that zombies have the upper advantage of cards, tricks and starting position... making plant heroes difficult to beat zombie heroes.

Gee, I wish PopCap/EA releases PvZ 2 and/or PvZ Heroes for the PC console for a small cost (without ads of course).

Edited by zocom7

Fallout 4.

Lots of fun mods out now. :D

Finished playing Plants vs Zombies 2 (mod version) under a speedrun in Bluestacks (Android emulator). That's a very long 11 world, 312 level (excluding special/bonus levels) free-to-play mobile game by Popcap. No other game (not even Nintendo) that I know of could attempt to create an adventure game that lasted 11+ worlds and over 300 levels.

As for Plants vs Zombies Heroes that plays similarly to YugiOh (maybe I thought Popcap/EA were influenced by that), that game really need some major improvements since its early release. Sure the game can be played offline after downloading the game content (around 140 mb, but the mod version is over 400 mb), and since it's a game played on a smartphone, there are some technical parts that really should be addressed in the following:
1) When you play a plant hero against a zombie hero, the plants should go first in that turn. Even playing a zombie hero, zombies go first in the first turn and they get a chance to play tricks (or I should I say Spell Cards?).
2) Cards should have defense position face-up included other than that of the defaulted attack position. Also cards should go against atk power, not defense power. (but that will turn out to be YugiOh playing style)
3) Buying Packs to get new cards using H credits (and available gems) need to support offline mode.
4) Need more objectives including unlocking the fourth and fifth heroes as well as earning gems for free and they need to work offline.
5) The game needs a shorter time loading.
6) The game also needs a tablet version. The screen of the game would look so much better and bigger for a tablet, not a smartphone due to limited space. I don't like seeing small objects on a small screen. When I first played it in Bluestacks, the resolution is limited to the smartphone screen and cannot be stretched.

This is the Police.

Funny stuff. :P

Playing Pokemon Uranium. Man, that's a very long game, probably will be as long as playing an average GTA game.

Fallout 4 - Far Harbour

This island is awesome. :D

Looking for my next FPS on xbox... in order of preference.

Thoughts?

1. Overwatch (AAA shooter with Blizzard balance, characters with character, maybe too similar to PVZGW2)

2. Titanfall 2 (giant mechs and wall running, apparently with a decent story, but sliding in price so maybe look for the bargain bin.)

3. Battlefield 1 (everyone raves about the SP, graphics & sound, might try to convince it in as chrissy prezie.)

4. COD: Infiite Warfare (Distant Fourth)