Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

And I recently resurrected RA2/YR via CnC net patch. Been rocking those out again. Don't have time or dedication for massive new games, that's the roommates job 

1 hour ago, handscomb863 said:

I am currently playing game right now is pokemon y (https://romsworld.online/pokemon-y-rom/)  and this game was quite a fun experience. It was the first pokemon game that I ever fully played, and I really couldn't enough of it. The game was pretty easy.

I think that's part of the appeal of the Pokemon games is that they are fun and mildly challenging but pretty easy if you just want to get through them. I always enjoyed various generations of them although it has been a while. I think Heartgold was the last time I really played

playing some hearthstone and randomly some C&C games, occasionally Path of Exile or FO3/NV. I don't really play games like I used to.

• Upvote 1

rocket league is pretty fun I guess.

32 minutes ago, Inferno said:

rocket league is pretty fun I guess.

They need a C&C rocket league :kw:

1 minute ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

They need a C&C rocket league :kw:

one can dream :kw:

• Like 2

C&C Rocket League? I never played Rocket League before, though I may suggest that "C&C version" soon to Eric, Psyonix' lead designer. ;)

Edited by PurpleGaga27

5 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

C&C Rocket League? I never played Rocket League before, though I may suggest that "C&C version" soon to Eric, Psyonix' lead designer. ;)

Bro Rocket league is a good giggle

Play Warhammer 40,000 night for me and my friends ... Bwahahahaha, I can't wait to unleash my new modified Tyranid Carnifexes (all 4), they are fanatics of the Imperial Guard, Space Marine or the Tau Empire ... Their armored columns will be crushed by my swarms. ..

• Upvote 1

Roommate has been playing a lot of civilization lately. That's fun.

• Like 1

Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. That's a hell of a plot 

Finally checked out the new Definitive Edition (remastered 2021) Age of Empires. It's alright.

48 minutes ago, Demoniac said:

Finally checked out the new Definitive Edition (remastered 2021) Age of Empires. It's alright.

Worth it for the rest of us to check out?

At this point, yes. All three Definitive Editions are now in a good shape.

5 hours ago, Plok said:

At this point, yes. All three Definitive Editions are now in a good shape.

Noted 

20 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

Worth it for the rest of us to check out?

For sure. I was impressed by the graphics, a bunch of new map type choices, ability to zoom in/out, setting different population limits, and customizing the UI, and other things. 

3 hours ago, Demoniac said:

For sure. I was impressed by the graphics, a bunch of new map type choices, ability to zoom in/out, setting different population limits, and customizing the UI, and other things. 

Listen here, you're selling it to me before I'm ready to pick up a new game to play lol