Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Chess.

Interesting...

I remember having Chessmaster 2000, it sucked...

Current game...FLATOUT 2 8)

Yeah its this nice little flash chess game. The AI isn't that great, but its good that way, as you can win the majority of the time. Instead of getting hell of a lot of stale mates, or games that went just that little too long... ;)

I might download a little chess game, now that you speak of it...anyway:

Rome: Total War

C&C Renegade, as always

Tropico 2: Pirate's Cove

Well today is :

C&C Renegade (online)

Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30

Tiberian sun /Firestorm :P

0_o what's ur Renegade name?

come to Renstation (A00000i) :P

It's an awsome server, with not too many n00bs either

Yea its cool. My Renegade name is the same CnCBacano. I just play on servers with Renguard . I will show up sometimes :wink:

Cool :)

btw, it's a half Renguard server, and anyone who cheats gets speedily booted :wink:

playing RA2 Yuri's Revenge online (unholy alliance) [pumpkinqk]

and i am playing NFS most wanted black edition.

plus the CIV board game now 190hours in.

I've been playing the JellyServers, had some great games on those servers recently. So look for me on there.

I've become highly addicted once again to the Space Station management game "Startopia" made by ex-bullfrog developers, Mucky foot.

I've completed this game twice already, but this is probably one of only a few games that has a replay value unmatched by many games.

Edit: 14/09 - Instaling Warhammer 40k: Dawn Of War again. An RTS PC Gamer UK claim to be one of the best RTS games of all time. I got half way through the campaign last year before my PC crashed out to a Virus. Time to start again and complete this bitch :P

I've been playing the JellyServers, had some great games on those servers recently. So look for me on there.

will do :nod:

Playing NHL 07 on the XBox 360, damn good game. Detail level looks amazing, but the most important thing is the gameplay is really good. When you win you feel like you've earned it.

Playing Through Joint Task Force at the moment. Half way through at this point, and I'm about to kick some Afghan ass! I played this game for a good 20 hours yesterday on my day off. The AI has given me some really tough moments.

Let me think here. I've been sniped, Tomahawked, Suicide bombed, Airstriked, ran over, RPG'd, artilerised. Pretty much blown up, mowed down or crushed by falling buildings in anyway imaginable. I friggin love this game!

I just wish I could have put all my mission failures into one 60 second video. Some of it is god damn funny!

Oh I'm working on it, but my addiction is taking the best of me. Plus I've just discovered the map editor software that came with it! :P

I am trying to get round to this review, but the deeper I dig, the more I find :wink:

Well after a year of it's release I finally found a copy of Battlefield 2. Been playing that most of today, and I keep getting seriously pwned!! :haha:

It's frustrating! :P

Oh well, I'll keep on going, bloody clan members!

Aircraft are way too hard to fly in that game :? Even in the demo

They're easy when ya get the hang of it. Although being tailed in a dogfight is damn hard. I usually just jet off into space releasing flares they usually don't follow cos once ya up there, the draw distance disappears and you usually wander off map if ya ain't careful enough. Not only that but the aircraft starts shuddering and can be a bitch to control. I can't tell ya how long I've spent practicing in the jets to perfect that :P

Just spent 4 whole hours fighting in one round. The map was so tied up that even TK'ing the enemy jets on the aircraft carrier proved pointless. I thought that I wasn't gonna go through another 4 hours to win the next round so I came out after that! :roll:

they made the aircraft too easy to use in bf2 compared to the previous versions. They need to go back to how the DC helicopters were